+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3132333435363738394041424344 LastLast

Thread: Ty Murray & Chelsie Hightower - Season 8

FORT Fanatic

Re: Ty Murray & Chelsie Hightower - Season 8

I do love Ty and have enjoyed him but I hope he makes his exit tonight. I have a lot of respect for what he's accomplished but I really want to see the best dancers in the finals next week. I can't even wrap my mind around what a Ty freestyle might look like.

FORT Fan

Tye is a cutie..but his cat lives have gone beyond what is rational! Even he acknowledged he should not be there!
    Chelsie does a fantastic job of buidling on his strengths and sort of hiding his flaws but he has no musicality. His movements and setps are not with the timing of the music .

Hope tonight is his end of the road!

Quote Originally Posted by mandrsmom;3445728;
    The BIGGEST STARS in their fields left on this show are Ty and Shawn. Ty does not deserve to be belittled because he is trying his best. That is his work ethic. If his fans vote him in again, should he quit, because he may not be the best dancer? NO he's showing how he was raised. To take a challenge and even if you are not the best, KEEP TRYING!!!! We all should take a leason from Ty.
    ehe. I really love reading your post.

Now that you mention it Reggie, I'm thinking how on earth would Ty's freestyle be. lol. Since Chelsie came from SYTYCD, she might have a LOT of moves in her head. lol. But eh, too early to dream

FORT Regular

To kiariclois and the rest

Look guys,I'm extremely sorry for creating all the havoc and distruption in here. Trust me I'm not a bad person at all,just happen to be extremely short-tempered and got a sharp tongue,so I apologize if all the morbid words I used to describe Ty which offended many of his fans. So please dont think of me as a troll. And no,this is no "fake" apology from my side to win brownie points from Ty fans(like what possibly can I gain from them? This is the freakin' Internet for crying out loud!)

While we're at it, I do love Chelsie immensely and with Julianne gone, I do hope she is the next DWTS pet/sweetheart and hopefully she will get an Apolo next season

Everybody is entitled to their own opinion, though adding points to argue is what forum is all about. we'll just have to agree to disagree when things got too far. You disagree, you make your point without firing the poster. lol. I'm just pissed when people call a person with "names"; now that's when I always start "firing" people and I apologize for that. It's just not nice and totally unnecessary. Though as far as I know, name-calling is totally fine here, so I'm just gonna try and ignore that kinda stuff. It's really unnatural for me to break the rules. lol.

Anyways... Apparently, I missed one of Ty's old post on his blog. lol. And a very important one, I might add...

I appreciate all the comments everyone has been leaving.

It's great to see how many people are coming to Professional Bull Riders, Inc. Home Page and leaving comments. Again, it's really nice to have all this support, especially when the days get long.

But I just want to be sure and remind everybody not to get suckered into all the trash talk on the Internet. Let's not worry about it and, instead, we'll just let it roll off of our backs.

Chelsie and I are sticking to the same routine we've had since week one so we all should just keep doing what we've been doing because that's what got us to this point.

We'll keep doing the best we can and not worry about what others are saying. If they're going to be negative we're not going to change their mind anyway so keep doing what we believe is right, the way we believe is right and I really do appreciate the fact that you guys handle things first class.
    I'm ashamed to admit that I'm not the one handling things first class. hahahaha. I worry too much.

I can't wait for the result show. I'm looking forward to see how Ty would comment on last night show. He always have funny thing to say... The "mommy likes" and the "I know I'm not doing great in Len's world, but I did better in his world than he would be doing in mine" are the funniest comments ever. haha.

If he's out, then... I'm still proud of his accomplishment.

Ty blogs again and he really do appreciate Chelsie. Being a new pro in the show, Chelsie deserves all the recognition for doing the best she could with Ty; not only for teaching him, but also with the routines, song selection, dress and all... She is amazing and she's only 19. Gosh! *Applaud*

Oh oh, young Ty was soooo cute! Seeing his background, it's a wonder to see a man as tough as him could dance. hahaha. He was trained to be the best at what he does since he was 9, was it? ooooh.
    Last edited by kiariclois; 05-12-2009 at 04:23 PM.

clipped from kiariclois' original post
    Being a new pro in the show, Chelsie deserves all the recognition for doing the best she could with Ty; not only for teaching him, but also with the routines, song selection, dress and all... She is amazing and she's only 19. Gosh! *Applaud*

It's too bad they don't give a Most Valuable Player award to one of the pro's. It would HAVE to go to Chelsie this year. I agree, what an amazing job she's done.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

I got a little carried away searching more on Ty... I just read his info from Wiki HERE

Here's the part got me cringed. *shudder*

After tearing his PCL in his right knee, and later in his left knee, Murray had both knees reconstructed in 1995. He was out of Rodeo for a year. During that time he bought a 2000 acre (8 km&#178 ranch in Stephenville, Texas. In 1996, 6 weeks after his return to rodeo, he damaged his shoulder during a bull ride in Del Rio, Texas; he had surgery which laid him off for another year, costing him a major sponsor. His comeback in 1997 was astonishing — then he broke his shoulder at the PBR event in St. Louis, laying him off for another year. After a total of three years off, Murray came back in 1998 to win the PRCA All-Around Championship for the record 7th time, as well as his second PRCA World Champion Bull Rider title. He also qualified for the PBR Finals in 1998, and finished 20th in the PBR world standings overall that year.
    How can this guy move after all that?!! I remembered Mark said he respect Kristi Yamaguchi for becoming a champion despite having her feet reconstructed when she was a kid. Imagine my whole new respect to Ty for the same reason.

Think he did the same thing with DWTS. Never stop when he still can do something.

and apparently he wanted to be a rodeo since he was two. lol. Is that really possible? lol

I have seen Ty ride bulls here at the Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo. He is incredible and one year when he sat out (around 1996 ish) he was the bullrider comentator. I have total respect for this man and I wish him well in whatever he does.

FORT Regular

Ty is by far my favorite personality and having never been a rodeo fan, I actually will seek out some opportunities to see him at work.

The other three all leave me feeling a bit "meh" personality-wise -- and before the Gilles fans behead me, I think he comes off very nice, sincere and loving, pretty much just like Melissa and Shawn. They all have pluses and minuses, but none is a complete package.

However, Gilles, Melissa and Shawn are clearly the better dancers and deserve the final 3.

So far, this season has unfolded pretty much like I thought it would _ ty, chuck, lil kim, gilles, melissa and shawn in the final six. I did think the final four would include lil kim, not ty.

The winner? I wouldn't presume to guess...

'

Wow. Ty is a lot older than I thought. After seeing that his last championship was 11 years ago, I looked up his birthdate, and he turns 40 this year. (Nothing wrong with being 40. I'm older than that. I just thought he was more like in his early 30s.)

Reading the Wiki also cracked me up, because everyone's been down on Melissa for being on so many reality tv shows, but this is actually Ty's third reality TV appearance.

In 2007, Murray, along with his wife Jewel, appeared in the ABC reality television series Fast Cars and Superstars: The Gillette Young Guns Celebrity Race, featuring a dozen celebrities in a stock car racing competition. In the first round of competition, Murray matched up against skateboarder Tony Hawk and actress Krista Allen.

In August 2007, he was back on television when CMT created Ty Murray’s Celebrity Bull Riding Challenge. Murray attempted to teach nine celebrities the art of bull riding.
    Last edited by Miss_Griss; 05-12-2009 at 08:21 PM.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

+ Reply to Thread