+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Ty Murray & Chelsie Hightower - Season 8

Re: Ty Murray & Chelsie Hightower - Season 8

Quote Originally Posted by TV_Junkie;3369373;
    I am actually shocked that he would want to be on the show... I am/have been around a lot of true cowboys in my life, and they would never be caught dead doing a Cha-cha! They are such a rough, tough, macho group, who I could never imagine wearing sequins, shaking their booties!
    What kind of cowboys were they... I have seen with my own eyes cowboys in Colorado, Texas, Wyoming, and Montana tearing up a dance floor--and they were real ranch hands, not wanna-bes. There isn't much else to do on a Saturday night in, say, Canon City Colorado, Bozeman Montana, and other such places.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by queenb;3376566;
    What kind of cowboys were they... I have seen with my own eyes cowboys in Colorado, Texas, Wyoming, and Montana tearing up a dance floor--and they were real ranch hands, not wanna-bes. There isn't much else to do on a Saturday night in, say, Canon City Colorado, Bozeman Montana, and other such places.
    Yep, you haven't seen a guy dance until you've seen a real cowboy boot scoot around the dance floor

Quote Originally Posted by queenb;3376566;
    No kidding - it's a stretch to think that anyone questions this guy's creds as a real rodeo rider. He's got a lot under his belt.

And, yeah, since I watch ESPN, I have known who he is for years. He was great when he was competing, and he's a decent commentator in a sport where there's a sad lack of same.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

I think Ty is adorable, I hope he is on for awhile. I voted for him last night.
    Last edited by mandrsmom; 03-10-2009 at 12:31 PM. Reason: mistake

While he's not a very good dancer, I thought he was awfully cute. I hadn't heard of him before and was a bit surprised that Jewel would be married to a cowboy but I can totally see what she sees in him. I thought the look of pride on her face when he danced was pretty cute.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

Although he's definitely not a good dancer, I had to give him credit for trying. It will be a shame if he does get voted off early. I really liked Chelsie in her debut and would much prefer to see her over Lacey.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3378340;
    Although he's definitely not a good dancer, I had to give him credit for trying. It will be a shame if he does get voted off early. I really liked Chelsie in her debut and would much prefer to see her over Lacey.
    How old is Chelsie? She looked so young.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3378340;
    Me too. So I realize my real beef isn't so much that they're from another dancing show, I really can't stand Lacey. Chelsie is adorable and I think would be a lot of fun to see stick around. Ty didn't impress me with his dancing (better than some other 2 left foot clunkers that have graced the DWTS ballroom though) and I found him kind of boring. I think I'd miss Chelsie but not him.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3378356;
    Me too. So I realize my real beef isn't so much that they're from another dancing show, I really can't stand Lacey. Chelsie is adorable and I think would be a lot of fun to see stick around. Ty didn't impress me with his dancing (better than some other 2 left foot clunkers that have graced the DWTS ballroom though) and I found him kind of boring. I think I'd miss Chelsie but not him.
    Yes, I'd miss Chelsie more than him, as well. But, I do like his earnest, self effacing manner, especially compared to some of the others on this sow.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by athomeinfrisco;3378341;
    How old is Chelsie? She looked so young.
    I believe she is 19.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

+ Reply to Thread