+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Ty Murray & Chelsie Hightower - Season 8

Re: Ty Murray & Chelsie Hightower - Season 8

I don't know Chelsie -- is she new this season?

Anyway I hope she is prepared cause Ty looks like Wyatt Earp, and I'm fairly certain he couldn't dance.
    I support pet adoption!

FORT Newbie

Yeah, she is new this season. Let's just hope that he isn't too bowlegged to do the cha-cha

I just googled Ty (I wanted to know if he had any hair) and realized he is married to Jewel and she has been injured.

I don't remember a season where they have had hubby and wife competing hmmm...
    I support pet adoption!

I hope these two do well! I liked Chelsie from SYTYCD and I love the combination of having the husband/wife competing against each other on the show.

Chelsie was my favorite girl on SYTYCD last summer! I was thrilled to see that she'd been tapped to move over to DWTS. I just hope Ty can dance because I don't want Chelsie to be eliminated too soon!!!

I also liked Chelsie very much on SYTYCD, and I am excited to see how she does... but I am not excited about Ty Murray at all. I have a feeling he will be the worst dancer this season.

I am actually shocked that he would want to be on the show... I am/have been around a lot of true cowboys in my life, and they would never be caught dead doing a Cha-cha! They are such a rough, tough, macho group, who I could never imagine wearing sequins, shaking their booties!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by TV_Junkie;3369373;
    I also liked Chelsie very much on SYTYCD, and I am excited to see how she does... but I am not excited about Ty Murray at all. I have a feeling he will be the worst dancer this season.

I am actually shocked that he would want to be on the show... I am/have been around a lot of true cowboys in my life, and they would never be caught dead doing a Cha-cha! They are such a rough, tough, macho group, who I could never imagine wearing sequins, shaking their booties!
    I'm betting the two Steve's will take the title there, but I'm not sure about Ty. He may be a pleasant surprise but not sure how much of a fan base he'll have. Probably what'll help him is Chelsie's popularity from SYTYCD (not to mention being Mr. Jewel). Jewel had been rumored in the past and since the producers seemed to want a husband/wife duo that's probably how he got volunteered. Though if it's true about Jewel leaving the show because of her injury, there goes the husband/wife rivalry.

1st Lacey now Chelsie from so you think you can dance! Looks like DWTS is going after young talent for a fresh take on ballroom. Does anyone know anything about the other new professionals this year???
    Last edited by Luvstruck; 03-06-2009 at 04:04 PM. Reason: wrong name

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;3372392;
    1st Lacey now Chelsie from so you think you can dance! Looks like DWTS is going after young talent for a fresh take on ballroom. Does anyone know anything about the other new professionals this year???
    Dmitry is also from SYTYCD.
    ~Supernatural Addict~

FORT Newbie

i dont think it matters that they are coming from SYTYCD, because a lot of them, especially the ballroom dancers, are professionals and hold us and world titles

+ Reply to Thread