+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314

Thread: Steve Wozniak & Karina Smirnoff - Season 8

Re: Steve Wozniak & Karina Smirnoff - Season 8

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3399957;
    I enjoyed watching him, as bad as he was. What I didnt' like was his comments throughout the process, it put a negative spin on what I thought was a loveable bear of a guy - he didnt' overstay his welcome, it was his time to go, just like Holly.
    I agree, I definitely thought the two that were sent home most needed to go. I'll be keeping an eye on Steve-O, who rightfully, imo, was the remaining "bottom 3" celeb.

It was his time to go last night. At the beginning, his personality shone through his dancing. But, Monday night even his poersonality couldn't best his performance. He was also starting to get a bit snarky to the judges as if it was his right to be there. Sorry, but it wasn't.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

There's a funny video of Woz from the Jimmy Kimmel show. I think he and Karina were on the show last night? It's on youtube - search for Steve Wozniak replaces Zac Effron in Footloose. He is such a good sport!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I saw a paps videos of Maks/Karina and they asked her if it was true if "that guy" was walking her down the aisle. Karina looked really confused so maybe that's all a rumor of Woz giving her away.

As for the Woz, I will miss his spirit. I do agree I think it was going to take a turn where he wasn't going to be funny anymore and probably more like taunting the judges and the show that he was still around while better dancers or those who could improve were leaving. Last year's British version had a controversy with a 2 left footed clunker who kept outlasting the better dancers to the point where he dropped out, so I would hate for it to get to that point with the Woz. He left on a high note and I give him an E for effort. He was my biggest headscratcher this season, but I'm happy he was on. Now hopefully next season Karina can get a decent partner that can take her far.

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;3400086;
    I agree, I definitely thought the two that were sent home most needed to go. I'll be keeping an eye on Steve-O, who rightfully, imo, was the remaining "bottom 3" celeb.
    I agree, the ones who were sent packing were the ones who deserved to go.
    Seems like the voting public is doing a pretty good job this year!!!!!!!! Last year Cloris stayed too long because of her comic relief but the show is esentially about dancing so it finally caught up to her.

LOS ANGELES, Calif. -- His "Dancing With the Stars" days may now be over, but Steve Wozniak already has at least one more "Dancing" commitment lined up - Karina Smirnoff 's wedding.

The Woz, who was eliminated from the competition along with Holly Madison on Tuesday night, will be in attendance when his professional partner, Karina, ties the knot with fellow "Dancing" pro Maksim Chmerkovskiy .

VIEW THE PHOTOS: 'Dancing With The Stars' Heats Up For Week Two

But not only will the computer wiz be on hand for the nuptials, he will be part of them.

"Steve is going to be in the wedding," Karina told Access Hollywood on Tuesday night.
    And while Steve and Karina may have only had a few weeks together on the dance floor, The Woz clearly made quite an impression on his partner.

Karina Smirnoff Talks Having 'Dancing' Partner Steve Wozniak In Her Wedding - omg! news on Yahoo!

+ Reply to Thread