+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 115 FirstFirst ... 36373839404142434445464748495051525354555696 ... LastLast

Thread: Gilles Marini & Cheryl Burke - Season 8

Re: Gilles Marini & Cheryl Burke - Seaon 8

Quote Originally Posted by Living;3408548;
    I wrote this earlier. Recently I heard a french man say this to his 10 year old son, When you pass a woman on the street, look deeply into her eyes and smile. If she is young and beautiful, you will be happy. If she is not young and beautiful, she will be happy. C'est tout dire
    I love this saying! When I was in college, I spent a semester in France. While we were touring, my roommate and I were asked out. After that, the guys came to see us at the university. One time, we went to the mountains. The guys helped us up, then they grabbed hands, swinging them like kindergartners, talking, and laughing. We thought that was a little different (can you imagine the reaction in the US?), but later one of the French girls we knew explained it to us. They don't think anything about touching, male or female. Actually it was kind of nice.

Re: Gilles Marini & Cheryl Burke - Season 8

Is Playgirl still in circulation - I'd buy it if Gilles were given a 'spread'...........pun intended!!!
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

I just saw a preview & Gilles will be on the Rachael Ray Show on Monday. Just thought y'all might like to know.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;3408610;
    Great example. Playboy nudity for instance is MUCH more graphic, unless it's changed in the last ten years since I've seen a Playboy, lol. That's fine, if that's what the girl wants to do, but I see a big difference. I would assume that the actor would feel that in a movie the CHARACTER is nude, not the person.

I also know several people who have been to nude vacation resorts, but would never pose nude in a magazine such as Playboy.
    I must admit I just saw the movie in it's entirety last night and was totally amazed at the number of nude scenes Gilles had. Now all I'm going to see when he is dancing is him naked and that is not entirely a good thing to mix the two when you are trying to concentrate on only one aspect.
    I'm only here for the entertainment.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by pminn1608;3408414;
    Where did Gilles pose nude? He was in a movie with nude scenes which have been captured by who knows how many people around the world but actually to have posed nude? Gilles has openly stated his ethnicity is his personalty and how he lives. Your sil no doubt makes you proud as Gilles makes his in laws proud.
    No, he was in a movie in which every one of his scenes was nude. He never wore clothes. He showed full rear and virtually full frontal. He had almost no diagloge and all he did was simulate sex or soap his privates.

Personally, I don't care, and frankly he's hot. But in this movie all he did was pose, unless you call standing in the shower at various angles acting.

Quote Originally Posted by kultainen;3409951;
    No, he was in a movie in which every one of his scenes was nude. He never wore clothes. He showed full rear and virtually full frontal. He had almost no diagloge and all he did was simulate sex or soap his privates.

Personally, I don't care, and frankly he's hot. But in this movie all he did was pose, unless you call standing in the shower at various angles acting.
    You must have seen the condensed version. The one I saw had him going at it one on one and then there was a threesome. Lot of moving going on. Oh wait a minute, are you talking about ANOTHER nude movie he was in?
    I'm only here for the entertainment.

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

Ok, I will be the resident prude here. It does bother me that he was nude in a movie, it makes him creepy in my eyes. I would never find a man attractive who lacks the modesty that would keep them from showing their penis in a movie. Of course, I didn't see the movie, nor would I, because as the resident prude, I have never seen the television show, "Sex and the City."
    So, when I watch him, all I see is a sleaze being sleazy on the dance floor.
    Just my opinion - I know it isn't a popular one!

Quote Originally Posted by maude~flanders;3410006;
    Ok, I will be the resident prude here. It does bother me that he was nude in a movie, it makes him creepy in my eyes. I would never find a man attractive who lacks the modesty that would keep them from showing their penis in a movie. Of course, I didn't see the movie, nor would I, because as the resident prude, I have never seen the television show, "Sex and the City."
    So, when I watch him, all I see is a sleaze being sleazy on the dance floor.
    Just my opinion - I know it isn't a popular one!
    You're not the only prude here. I've never seen TV show "Sex in the City," and I have no desire to see the movie.

I could care less about someone who appears nude, whether in a movie, a magazine, a calendar or whatever. What does drive me crazy is when they seek to rationalize it by saying - "Oh, it was the character who was nude, not me." "I, myself, would never do Playboy or one of those other magazines, but my movie nudity is a work of art."
    Nudity is nudity.
    Let's stop trying to gild the lily here.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Personally, I don't understand why people are so horrified by the human body, one of the most remarkable products of evolution and a thing of beauty in all shapes and forms. Chacun a son gout, I guess.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

+ Reply to Thread