+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 115 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Gilles Marini & Cheryl Burke - Season 8

Re: Gilles Marini & Cheryl Burke - Season 8

tv guide did a cover thingy of cheryl and her 'new look'. did somebody call her fat last year or something? i remember there being some kind of reference to it in the article and apparently she'd toned up. i think she has...and does...look great. anybody watch tmz? they seem to always know when cheryl is going to come stumbling out of an la nightclub buzzed with a cig hanging off her lip. come to think of it, haven't seen much of that lately...but she's in town now so i guess we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by BeckyQOC;3380797;
    tv guide did a cover thingy of cheryl and her 'new look'. did somebody call her fat last year or something? i remember there being some kind of reference to it in the article and apparently she'd toned up. i think she has...and does...look great. anybody watch tmz? they seem to always know when cheryl is going to come stumbling out of an la nightclub buzzed with a cig hanging off her lip. come to think of it, haven't seen much of that lately...but she's in town now so i guess we'll see.
    Yes, they did ... can't remember the details, but I seem to remember her saying that between seasons she had picked up 5 pounds or so but by the time it was said, she was pretty much at her normal show weight from training with her partner. Granted she's not as thin as some of the dancers, but she has a different body type and she's hardly fat. I think she looks great this season - love the new 'do.

Man, I'd love to be "fat" like she was, LOL!! No one moves like her. I think she'll have a great season. I predict she'll end up in the finals.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Cheryl has always been my favorite of the women. Paired with Gilles ......how can I not vote for them?
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by bigedlb;3377741;
    Who is this fellow? He was good last night, but I must be sheltered. Never heard of him. But since he is apparently a good dancer, lets see how he fares over the long haul vs. Melissa Rycroft, and Shawn Johnson.

I had a feeling from thier background that those two would do well, and they did.
    He's in the movie "Sex & the City" doing shower and love scenes. You can't miss him.

Who is John Galt?

Not only does he look good, he can dance and has an adorable personality. Of course, French accents are the sexiest (with Italian a close second). Hope he makes it all the way.

Access Hollywood reported that Gilles has a separated shoulder. He says it happened before the show on Monday but was not diagnosed until yesterday.

FORT Fogey

All the fat comments last season were absurd. She's was about ten pounds heavier but still wasn't anywhere near fat. She doesn't have a long and lean body like some of the other dancers but it's still a pretty body in it's own way. She's just curvy. I remember two of the male dancers spoke out against her and I thought it was terrible and classless.

She is thinner this season and she once again has a hot partner. She's always gets the hot guy. lol

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

Quote Originally Posted by Nova14;3381435;
    All the fat comments last season were absurd. She's was about ten pounds heavier but still wasn't anywhere near fat. She doesn't have a long and lean body like some of the other dancers but it's still a pretty body in it's own way. She's just curvy. I remember two of the male dancers spoke out against her and I thought it was terrible and classless.

She is thinner this season and she once again has a hot partner. She's always gets the hot guy. lol
    As I recall, at least one of those dancers said that he did not, in fact, say what was attributed to him about Cheryl.

She looks gorgeous now and she looked gorgeous last season.

Quote Originally Posted by aname2;3381328;
    Not only does he look good, he can dance and has an adorable personality. Of course, French accents are the sexiest (with Italian a close second). Hope he makes it all the way.
    Me, too! I think he deserves it both on dancing skill and looks. He's hot.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

+ Reply to Thread