+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 115 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 1145

Thread: Gilles Marini & Cheryl Burke - Season 8

  1. #21
    FORT Fanatic BeckyQOC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Springfield
    Posts
    575

    Re: Gilles Marini & Cheryl Burke - Season 8

    tv guide did a cover thingy of cheryl and her 'new look'. did somebody call her fat last year or something? i remember there being some kind of reference to it in the article and apparently she'd toned up. i think she has...and does...look great. anybody watch tmz? they seem to always know when cheryl is going to come stumbling out of an la nightclub buzzed with a cig hanging off her lip. come to think of it, haven't seen much of that lately...but she's in town now so i guess we'll see.

  2. #22
    vB Tetris Champion beachgirl4's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    1,746

    Re: Gilles Marini & Cheryl Burke - Season 8

    Quote Originally Posted by BeckyQOC;3380797;
    tv guide did a cover thingy of cheryl and her 'new look'. did somebody call her fat last year or something? i remember there being some kind of reference to it in the article and apparently she'd toned up. i think she has...and does...look great. anybody watch tmz? they seem to always know when cheryl is going to come stumbling out of an la nightclub buzzed with a cig hanging off her lip. come to think of it, haven't seen much of that lately...but she's in town now so i guess we'll see.
    Yes, they did ... can't remember the details, but I seem to remember her saying that between seasons she had picked up 5 pounds or so but by the time it was said, she was pretty much at her normal show weight from training with her partner. Granted she's not as thin as some of the dancers, but she has a different body type and she's hardly fat. I think she looks great this season - love the new 'do.

  3. #23
    Isn't he cute?! nutty1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Trying to escape REALITY
    Posts
    4,620

    Re: Gilles Marini & Cheryl Burke - Season 8

    Man, I'd love to be "fat" like she was, LOL!! No one moves like her. I think she'll have a great season. I predict she'll end up in the finals.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

  4. #24
    Who Dat lildago's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    11,522

    Re: Gilles Marini & Cheryl Burke - Season 8

    Cheryl has always been my favorite of the women. Paired with Gilles ......how can I not vote for them?
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

  5. #25
    FORT Fogey Luvstruck's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Austin Texas
    Posts
    1,375

    Re: Gilles Marini & Cheryl Burke - Season 8

    Quote Originally Posted by bigedlb;3377741;
    Who is this fellow? He was good last night, but I must be sheltered. Never heard of him. But since he is apparently a good dancer, lets see how he fares over the long haul vs. Melissa Rycroft, and Shawn Johnson.

    I had a feeling from thier background that those two would do well, and they did.
    He's in the movie "Sex & the City" doing shower and love scenes. You can't miss him.

  6. #26
    Who is John Galt?
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    983

    Re: Gilles Marini & Cheryl Burke - Season 8

    Not only does he look good, he can dance and has an adorable personality. Of course, French accents are the sexiest (with Italian a close second). Hope he makes it all the way.

  7. #27
    FORT Fan Peacheater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    316

    Re: Gilles Marini & Cheryl Burke - Season 8

    Access Hollywood reported that Gilles has a separated shoulder. He says it happened before the show on Monday but was not diagnosed until yesterday.

  8. #28
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,691

    Re: Gilles Marini & Cheryl Burke - Season 8

    All the fat comments last season were absurd. She's was about ten pounds heavier but still wasn't anywhere near fat. She doesn't have a long and lean body like some of the other dancers but it's still a pretty body in it's own way. She's just curvy. I remember two of the male dancers spoke out against her and I thought it was terrible and classless.

    She is thinner this season and she once again has a hot partner. She's always gets the hot guy. lol

  9. #29
    FORT Fogey Blues Songstres's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    In my own little corner, in my own little chair...
    Age
    57
    Posts
    3,204

    Re: Gilles Marini & Cheryl Burke - Season 8

    Quote Originally Posted by Nova14;3381435;
    All the fat comments last season were absurd. She's was about ten pounds heavier but still wasn't anywhere near fat. She doesn't have a long and lean body like some of the other dancers but it's still a pretty body in it's own way. She's just curvy. I remember two of the male dancers spoke out against her and I thought it was terrible and classless.

    She is thinner this season and she once again has a hot partner. She's always gets the hot guy. lol
    As I recall, at least one of those dancers said that he did not, in fact, say what was attributed to him about Cheryl.

    She looks gorgeous now and she looked gorgeous last season.

  10. #30
    FORT Regular angelic_one2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,635

    Re: Gilles Marini & Cheryl Burke - Season 8

    Quote Originally Posted by aname2;3381328;
    Not only does he look good, he can dance and has an adorable personality. Of course, French accents are the sexiest (with Italian a close second). Hope he makes it all the way.
    Me, too! I think he deserves it both on dancing skill and looks. He's hot.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

+ Reply to Thread

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.