+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 115 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Gilles Marini & Cheryl Burke - Season 8

Re: Gilles Marini & Cheryl Burke - Season 8

I loved what Bruno said to Cheryl, "You have something to play with this time!" What woman does not want to just run their hands down the chest of that man, lol!

They are one of my favs so far .

FORT Fanatic

Gilles and Cheryl rocked the stage last night. I was very impressed with theor first dance of the season.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I've said it before, Cheryl always seems to luck out. But she's one of the best pros and I think she's one of the few that really seems to bring out her partner's best qualities and abilities. I'd never heard of Gilles before this but I certainly won't ever forget him

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3378289;
    I've said it before, Cheryl always seems to luck out. But she's one of the best pros and I think she's one of the few that really seems to bring out her partner's best qualities and abilities. I'd never heard of Gilles before this but I certainly won't ever forget him
    I had never seen him before this either ( didn't cathc the Sex and City movie) but I have to say -- smokin' hot!!!! Wow!!! Wouldn't mind dancing with him -- or anything else for that matter!!

I agree he is one hot handsome speciman. I had never seen him or heard of him. They should most definitely be in the top 3 or 4 and then we will have to see how they all progress.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

Yowza - what a cutie!! And, he can DANCE!!!!

Has Cheryl lost some weight? She looks darn good.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

From not being able to dance at all three weeks ago to a hot cha-cha...yowza! I'm really looking forward to seeing what he can do with the romantic waltz and the quick step. That is an awful lot of change up for such a novice dancer. But, you can't fault the shirt open to the waist - that can't hurt his chances. LOL
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Looks like Cheryl has a better than fair shot at another mirrorball this season!

Go GET 'em, you guys!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

DWTS' Gilles In Pain: "I Couldn't Move My Arm"

Tue., Mar. 10, 2009 1:28 PM PDT by Marc Malkin
    DWTS, Gilles Marini, Cheryl Burke ABC/KELSEY MCNEAL

Gilles Marini is a man on a mission. He wants that Dancing With the Stars' disco ball trophy—no matter how much it may hurt for him to get it.

While the Sex and the City showering stud tells me the tendonitis in his groin is gone, he's still having trouble with his shoulders.

When he woke up yesterday, Gilles couldn't lift his left arm. Just a couple of hours before last night's DWTS premiere, Gilles thought, "I'm freaking done. This is not good."

So how did the French model-actor overcome the pain in order for him and partner Cheryl Burke to waltz into the lead with 24 points? I caught up with Gilles this morning just after he took his son, Georges, to school.

Last time we spoke, you had just been diagnosed with tendonitis in your groin and your shoulders. How are you feeling today?
    The groin is much better. The problem is yesterday morning I couldn't move my left arm. It was completely stuck. I had a separation or something inside my shoulder. It was like, "OK, I'm freaking done. This is not good." I took 2,000 milligrams of ibuprofen, and it had no effect. It wasn't working. Cheryl was like, "Fix that now." They had to make someone come emergency. She was a magician. All the nerves were twisting in there. This lady twisted me all around the place, and finally there was cracking and popping, and she put it back in place.

Aren't you scared of permanent damage?
    Right now, who cares! I mean, it's an amazing rush and passion. Nothing is a permanent injury. Everything is fixable except for some diseases in the world. I had the knee injury like Nancy O'Dell four years ago. My meniscus was completely torn. I had surgery, and now I am completely healed.

OK, let's talk about your performance. You came out on top!
    I don't know what happened. It's a big blur—but it's a very good big blur. It's once dance at a time. I feel very happy for Cheryl because she put so much time into me. I never danced before.

What does your family in France think about you on Dancing With the Stars?
    My mom doesn't know what is going on. She doesn't really understand. She's thinking I'm doing the tap dance in a local show. But she's coming for my son's birthday on Wednesday. She booked the ticket eight months when I had no idea I was going to be on the show. I know for a fact she's going to get crazy. She's going to be like, "Oh my God, what is going on?" She is very emotional.

Yeah, I don't know who the hell he is, but I like him very much, and he seems like a very good dancer so far. And Cheryl looks really great this season!
    ~Supernatural Addict~

+ Reply to Thread