+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Chuck Wicks & Julianne Hough - Season 8

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: Chuck Wicks & Julianne Hough - Season 8

Quote Originally Posted by TV_Junkie;3375766;
    I love Julianne, but not her singing. And I don't have a clue who this guy is, I just hope he is as fun & sweet as her!
    I'm not sure anyone does, except for the fact that he's Julianne's boyfriend. Even some country music fans say he isn't the biggest name, but I don't really follow that genre so I wouldn't know anyway.

I personally think as far as her singing goes she shouldn't quit her day job. She's a far better dancer than she is a singer - her first single "That Song In My Head" was way overplayed and I thought I was going to have to shoot myself in the head to get that song out of it.
    If she finally leaves DWTS, realizes her singing won't make it, and someone she doesn't get back on the show because they find a new blonde cutie with a bubbly personality to take her place, she can always try her other passion, acting. I saw a Juicy Fruit commercial with Julianne tonight. I don't know if it's an old one or not, but this is the first time I've seen it. I can tell her that's singing in the background and I agree, she needs to step away from the mic. I think she's more hyped up as an artist in regards to the show but I wonder what kind if reception she gets from music fans and away from the DWTS publicity machine.

Quote Originally Posted by TV_Junkie;3375766;
    I love Julianne, but not her singing. And I don't have a clue who this guy is, I just hope he is as fun & sweet as her!
    Chuck Wickes is pretty new to the country music scene. He had a huge hit called Stealing Cinderella and they met while they were on tour with Brad Paisley. I bet they're adorable to watch, guess we'll find out tonight

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

These two are a darling couple, but they should not be dancing together. I'm also with those who say Julianne should not quit her day job. Her voice is not great, and the country music market is full of gorgeous blondes.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I agree with everyone that says they shouldn't be dancing together. It gives them a step up on everyone when it comes to chemistry. Not fair if you ask me
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I think it gives them a HUGE advantage in scheduling - so many of the contestants have to travel, some quite far. I don't know their living arrangements (I assume they're not living together), but at the very least, they are already pretty much coordinating their schedules and don't have to compete for practice time with significant others.

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie;3377893;
    I agree with everyone that says they shouldn't be dancing together. It gives them a step up on everyone when it comes to chemistry. Not fair if you ask me
    Julianne originally wasn't supposed to be on this season at all...so I wonder if one of her negotiating points was "if I dance at all, I dance with Chuck"...

I've lost any respect I've had for Julianne. I definitely won't be voting for this couple.

Quote Originally Posted by athomeinfrisco;3378028;
    Julianne originally wasn't supposed to be on this season at all...so I wonder if one of her negotiating points was "if I dance at all, I dance with Chuck"...
    That crossed my mind as well, and it wouldn't surprise me - but it doesn't gain her any respect in my mind. She is very cute, but it really doesn't matter to me if she's on the show or not.

I do not think after watching them last night that being a couple will help them. I think it could even cause some problems. She is beautiful IMO and can dance. He is cute and he cannot dance! They won't be on very long.

Julianne and Chuck are definitely a beautiful couple but I will reserve my opinion for a later date as to whether they can be a power couple on the dance floor. I'm not betting on it.

+ Reply to Thread