+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Chuck Wicks & Julianne Hough - Season 8

Re: Chuck Wicks & Julianne Hough - Season 8

1) I thought she said she was taking this season off? 2) I agree with everyone that said that it seems unfair that he is paired up with his girlfriend. Well, I guess this will either make or break them.
    Forever a Word Nerd

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

According to Julianne, this was a last minute thing. Chuck was cast and they wanted her to be paired with him; originally she said no but finally gave in. She claims this way she won't have to be back in the fall and can promote her new single that comes out then. And she'll have it easy with Chuck because she can tour, write, and sing and won't have to worry about someone not used to that.

So it sounds like maybe she had one season left in her contract and decided to just get it over with. And maybe they had Chuck to get her to come back for the whole relationship angle they're playing this season. I hope they don't hype it in the first few weeks like they did the stupid husband/wife, brother/sister, father/son non-exsistant rivalries last season.

This pisses me off big time.

I assumed she would get a good partner but this!! Talking about unfair! :nono

FORT Fogey

Maybe ABC knows how popular she was, and they are hoping this will tick some fans off, and we will not care if she is back. I really do not like it either because they will get all kinds of extra time to practice. However, anyone who watches AMC knows that being together in real life does not always translate well on tv. Alexa Havins and her husband the guy from Knight Rider were paired up on AMC, and they were so awful together it was painful to watch.

She probably held out till they let her boyfriend on. These should be some hot dances.

I think they're both adorable and can't wait to see what they've got. If nothing else they'll definitely win the cute factor.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I've been watching interviews of these two and it seems all the focus is on Julianne. I guess Chuck really isn't all that interesting if Julianne's doing all that talking, but that's what I figured. Of course I assumed the producers didn't ask Chuck and at the last minute Julianne decided to return. Probably more like she dragged poor Chuck over to help both their careers and so she could be done with the show.
    Last edited by karalott; 03-08-2009 at 03:37 PM.

Premium Member

I personally think as far as her singing goes she shouldn't quit her day job. She's a far better dancer than she is a singer - her first single "That Song In My Head" was way overplayed and I thought I was going to have to shoot myself in the head to get that song out of it.

I knew it (I'm just now catching up on the pairs). When I saw Chuck's name with Julianne's, I thought "isn't that the guy she's been dating?".
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

I love Julianne, but not her singing. And I don't have a clue who this guy is, I just hope he is as fun & sweet as her!
    ~Supernatural Addict~

+ Reply to Thread