+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Chuck Wicks & Julianne Hough - Season 8

Re: Chuck Wicks & Julianne Hough - Season 8

There was some really long papparazzi clip that I am embarrassed to say I watched, where Chuck and Julianne were interviewed outside a club. Julianne had a huge crowd of fans approach her for autographs on glossy photos of her that they brought, Chuck had one or two approach him. He tried to joke and make light of it, but you could tell he was pissed.

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3409744;
    There was some really long papparazzi clip that I am embarrassed to say I watched, where Chuck and Julianne were interviewed outside a club. Julianne had a huge crowd of fans approach her for autographs on glossy photos of her that they brought, Chuck had one or two approach him. He tried to joke and make light of it, but you could tell he was pissed.
    Trouble in paradise? I wonder how this will effect their dancing if he is jealous that she is better at dancing and singing?
    I'm only here for the entertainment.

FORT Fogey

I wonder if we see a Ty/Chelsie and Chuck/Julianne dance off this season so it's country boy and blond beauty versus same. I'd be shocked if judges booted Julianne first even if they deserved it. I hope I'm wrong as Ty's been more entertaining and he's much improved from where he started.

I wish J/C the best but I don't know if his ego can take Julianne being more famous than he is.

I just downloaded both of Julianne's albums and Chuck's album. I actually liked hers a lot. She's got a great voice. As far as Chuck, I liked his as well but his voice was a bit of a shock. I just didn't expect THAT voice to come out of THAT body
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

Quote Originally Posted by Nova14;3409840;
    I wonder if we see a Ty/Chelsie and Chuck/Julianne dance off this season so it's country boy and blond beauty versus same. I'd be shocked if judges booted Julianne first even if they deserved it. I hope I'm wrong as Ty's been more entertaining and he's much improved from where he started.

I wish J/C the best but I don't know if his ego can take Julianne being more famous than he is.
    The judges really don't boot people as much as the VOTERS. Nobody gets voted whom the voters want to keep. The judges have tried this. So the key is will Julianne's fans want her to stay around when the dances are clearly not up to par?

Quote Originally Posted by stacerace;3410041;
    I just downloaded both of Julianne's albums and Chuck's album. I actually liked hers a lot. She's got a great voice. As far as Chuck, I liked his as well but his voice was a bit of a shock. I just didn't expect THAT voice to come out of THAT body
    HAHA - I know what you mean about Chuck and his voice - I have absolutely LOVED his voice since I first heard it - love his boyish charm as well - he and Julianne make a great - and talented - couple

He can sing to me anytime
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by stacerace;3410041;
    Thanks for mentioning his album. I listened to a couple of song ad was pleasantly surprised. I had never heard of him till now but will be keeping up with him from now on. I thought he was very good. I haven't listened to Julianne yet but will later today.

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

Quote Originally Posted by BeckyQOC;3408589;
    as far as couple chemistry...not that this is a stellar example, but remember when nicole kidman/tom cruise did that freaky 'eyes wide open' movie and there were reports that they had to bring in coaches to help their sex scenes look steamier and more real? maybe real-life chemistry doesn't translate all the time?
    Could be their chemistry isn't all that steamy to begin with.
    My hero - My Dad 3/25/34 - 4/1/09

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;3409742;
    That's the name of the movie I was trying to remember. Far and Away, imo, showcase a COMPLETE lack of any onscreen sexual chemistry between Tom/Nicole. At the time it was SO contrived looking and completely asexual. I am not saying there was no sexual attraction between them, but imo, it SURE didn't appear on screen. The whole scene where the bed pan was lifted off his private area was laughable to me. I clearly also remember the director, Ron Howard saying that Tom surprised Nic by being nude under the pan in order to get the sexual response. Wow, did THAT ever fall flat.

So, this goes to show that sometime the sexual chemistry does not translate on the screen and I don't know how Julianne can fix that.

Girlsmom(and grandmother to the adorable Lucy)--there have long been rumors/stories about Tom Cruise's sexuality. That the reason he and Nicoloe had to adopt was because of his "other" sexuality. (not that it's a bad thing but that he has never admitted it)

And when he and Katy Holmes married the rumors came back multiplied. There were even some very nasty "jokes" about how much he paid her, etc.

So I think when people talk about lack of chemistry between him and Nicole it might refer to this.

As to how this relates to Chuck/Julie--I understand that private sexuality between two people does not always translate onto tv or a movie screen--but one usually can sense a strong "connection" of some sort.

I really don't get that from the energy I sense of Julieanne and Chuck.

He is really in a bad postition--he is trying to prove himself equal to his partner in HER area of expertise.

IMO that kind of competition played out in public is more often detrimental to a relationship than helpful.

IMO Julianne had a lot more chemistry with Apolo Ono than she has onscreen with Chuck.

That's what I picked up on anyway.

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

I agree that Chuck and Julianne do not display any chemistry. But, just a thought here, could it be that since she is a devout mormon, that she is a virgin and they haven't actually had an intimate relationship yet? That would make things very awkward for them in these dances. Because she would be fine with pretending chemistry with Apollo and the others because that is part of dancing, which she has done all of her life. But, when it comes to someone she loves and is trying to stay pure with, it would be a whole different story.

+ Reply to Thread