+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Chuck Wicks & Julianne Hough - Season 8

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

Re: Chuck Wicks & Julianne Hough - Season 8

I expected to love these two because I have always like Julian. But, Chuck is a tool and they have as much chemistry between them as rock and a fig.

FORT Fogey

They really don't have great chemistry between them on the floor. You'd think they'd light it up but he seems like an awkward teenage boy.

He seems like he's being forced to see a chick flick with her when he'd rather stay home and watch the game with the guys.

I listen to country music I do not recognize him...is he not that good?

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I'm not a country music fan and didn't really think Julianne was that popular in that genre. Chuck seems like an unknown even to country fans, though, and is more well known because of his girlfriend than anything else he's done.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

FOXNews.com - Julianne Hough Leaving 'Dancing With the Stars' - Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Arts And Entertainment

Julianne Hough Leaving 'Dancing With the Stars'
    Tuesday, April 07, 2009
    By Hollie McKay

Here is something that is going to disappoint the millions of males who watch "Dancing With the Stars" every week just to get a sneak peak at the stunning swinger/singer — she’s stepping away.

"I wasn't planning to come back this season because I wanted to focus on my music," Hough told us backstage after taking out the Top New Artist category. "But I went back and it’s been so much fun to dance with my good friend who happens to be my boyfriend." (She then motioned to her personal and professional partner, Chuck Wicks, who was patiently waiting to congratulate his leading lady.)

So are Hough's "Dancing" days done with for good now?

"I will be taking next season off," she confirmed, adding that she'll be busy touring and bringing out the "real" Julianne Hough.

Julianne Hough stole the Academy of Country Music Awards show in Sin City on Sunday night by showing off her flawless figure in a form-fitting gold gown by Zuhair Murad, but the super-svelte star insisted that she has no restrictions when it comes to diet.

"Apparently Us Weekly says I don't eat carbs except for orange juice," she told Tarts, referring to last week's cover of the weekly magazine. "But trust me, I eat what I want. (The story) was very random. So young girls - don’t let OJ be your only carbs!"

So what is the real recipe behind the ballroom babe’s itty bitty body?

"Eat until you’re just full and keep working out," Hough responded.

But the 20-year-old almost revealed a little too much of herself earlier in the evening when her zipper came undone during her acceptance speech. Hough let out a surprised squeal mid-sentence when Jack Ingram was laid his hands on her; well we think he was "trying" to fix the wardrobe malfunction.

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;3405696;
    I think the consensus of people's opinions agrees with you steppemaster. This couple's energy just does not look very promising to most of us.

And next week they do the Rumba - should be interesting.

I kinda get the impression from him that the dancing thing is a girly thing - did she really come back because HE wanted to do it, he doesn't act like it.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3406997;
    And next week they do the Rumba - should be interesting.

I kinda get the impression from him that the dancing thing is a girly thing - did she really come back because HE wanted to do it, he doesn't act like it.
    I don't doubt that Chuck Wicks WANTED to do the show, afterall it is one proven avenue for many to be more employable in the industry. However, since he found out how tough it is, he has not responded well and is now at point at which he's unlikely to be able to capitalize on his DWTS appearances. So now I don't think he's probably so happy to continue doing the show. Too much work and humiliation with little career benefit.

His attitude is very off-putting, he's almost insulting. I think Derek and Mark need to give him an attitude adjustment about his views on dancing being not man enough. And I don't think he had a clue how hard this would be. As it is, he could leave next week, not that I think Julianne's fans will let them, and I'd be fine with it.

I think his comments about the judges every week is going to bite him in the booty.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

+ Reply to Thread