+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Chuck Wicks & Julianne Hough - Season 8

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: Chuck Wicks & Julianne Hough - Season 8

Yes, the grain of salt comment was way out of line (more than Samantha's asking him if the bended knee meant anything). I've noticed Chuck has mentioned in interviews that it was Julianne's idea for him to do that. On ET they didn't even talk to him, but all the focus was on Julianne and her current win at the Country Music Awards. So we know who the real star is in this pairing, which is why I think Chuck is just going to count on his girlfriend's popularity to get him far.

FORT Fogey

I tend to read energies--of individuals and of couples who dance together.

I am getting a lot of tension-type vibes from them. I wonder if this was not a very good idea becaue it seems to be putting a strain on their together energy.

They seem to be sapped of energy as a couple though Julianne 's energy as an individual has stayed the same.

I can see something like this--that isn't going well--having either a negative or a positive impact on their relationship.

Everyone gets some junk thrown at them by life and one of the best tests of who you are as a person is how you handle what comes at you.

So--I can see however Chuck reacts to not doing well as a big clue to Julianne about who he is as a person. And how he reacts to her being very very good at something that he really sucks at would really tell her a lot about who he is too.

I know people who have been in relationships where one person--the woman--is doing very well and the guy isn't--and some men just fall appart at that.

And others take it in their stride and don't see it as a male/female issue--but as their partner doing well. And thhen being very supportive of gheir partner.

For others they can only be happy if they are doing well AND their partner is not.

Just my one opinion based on some experiences of my own.

I think the consensus of people's opinions agrees with you steppemaster. This couple's energy just does not look very promising to most of us.

FORT Fogey

(Girlsmom--that is such a cute photo! I love the sweet look on that dog's face)

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;3405696;
    I think the consensus of people's opinions agrees with you steppemaster. This couple's energy just does not look very promising to most of us.
    Being under pressure and in a competitive situation where they have to work as a team, is a good test of a relationship. You see it all the time on other reality shows - AR in particular. Sometimes the couples get stronger and sometimes they fall apart. Hope this makes them stronger!

The uneven trajectory of two stars riseing has been the end of many a celebrity coupling.

Quote Originally Posted by ducky2;3405729;
    Being under pressure and in a competitive situation where they have to work as a team, is a good test of a relationship. You see it all the time on other reality shows - AR in particular. Sometimes the couples get stronger and sometimes they fall apart. Hope this makes them stronger!
    They better start working on that getting stronger part, because it looks like, unfortunately that opposite is happening. However, it's great to be put in those types of situations and see what the other person is "made of" before getting too serious.

Thanks steppemaster, That's my "grandpuppy" Lucy. She's a sweet character.

Quote Originally Posted by steppemaster;3405720;
    (Girlsmom--that is such a cute photo! I love the sweet look on that dog's face)
    I agree. I just want to give that dog a big hug!!

FORT Fogey

That wasn't the first time he's been disrespectful to the judges either. I wonder if Julianne talked to him and he ignored her or if she just doesn't care. I hope her fan base doesn't take them farther than they deserve because they have been nothing more than eh this season. That said, I expect them to be around for a few more weeks especially if judges give them an extra point here and there to keep the trio in as long as they can.

I don't think she cares at all. I just read Perez Hilton, and he had an article up about this being her last season and how she didn't even plan to come back this season, but changed her mind, due to Chuck I'm sure.

I personally don't care for her singing, but I wish her well in her future endeavors.

And maybe one day she will come back as the fiesty, sweet Julianne who first showed up with Apollo.
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

+ Reply to Thread