+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Chuck Wicks & Julianne Hough - Season 8

FORT Fogey

Re: Chuck Wicks & Julianne Hough - Season 8

I think PD would have been much better for him as well. They're a sweet could but the dancing just isn't dynamic. I think J having to coach her boyfriend has been harder on her than she imagined. I was really surprised to see him afraid to do the flip over last week. He needs to let go some. If he makes it through the next few weeks he might get PD later in show where it could save him.

Have to put out a congrats to Julianne for her ACM award tonight!!!! Good for her!!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Debbie8863;3403632;
    Have to put out a congrats to Julianne for her ACM award tonight!!!! Good for her!!!
    What did she win for?! Congrats!!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Nova14;3403542;
    I think PD would have been much better for him as well. They're a sweet could but the dancing just isn't dynamic. I think J having to coach her boyfriend has been harder on her than she imagined. I was really surprised to see him afraid to do the flip over last week. He needs to let go some. If he makes it through the next few weeks he might get PD later in show where it could save him.
    I wondered who thought their pairing was a good idea from the beginning. I figured it'd be Julianne who was depressed on being back and was just doing it for the show and her boyfriend. I guess it's a good idea that he and Julianne are partners because if he was paired with someone else with that attitude and mediocre dancing some people might say he was intentionally failing so his girlfriend could do better. They seem like a cute pair and so in love so I hope they last together. But I do think it's taking more of a toll on them than they expected.

Quote Originally Posted by Nova14;3403661;
    What did she win for?! Congrats!!
    I believe it was Best New Female Artist, but I'm not 100% positive. Congrats to her!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyDovolaniFan;3404132;
    I believe it was Best New Female Artist, but I'm not 100% positive. Congrats to her!
    I think it was top new artist and top new female vocalist. She said she and Chuck skipped their DWTS practice. Imagine that!
    I'm only here for the entertainment.

Quote Originally Posted by illusions;3404144;
    I think it was top new artist and top new female vocalist. She said she and Chuck skipped their DWTS practice. Imagine that!

I would have missed practice for that as well!!!!

FORT Fan

She received one award - top new artist. She was so happy even if she did tear her dress walking up to receive it. She had to hold the back together while crying and trying to give her speech. She was so honored by receiving this award. I have a feeling this will be her last year on DWTS. I will miss watching her dance.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Mindy~;3404568;
    She received one award - top new artist. She was so happy even if she did tear her dress walking up to receive it. She had to hold the back together while crying and trying to give her speech. She was so honored by receiving this award. I have a feeling this will be her last year on DWTS. I will miss watching her dance.
    Congrats for Julianne! What a talented gal! She can sing and dance professionally. I wouldn't blame her if she moved on, but I would bet she will always have ties to DWTS, maybe they would bring her back as a "nice judge". Are Chuck and her engaged? They are so smitten with one another, I wonder how they focus on the dance!

Chuck and Julianne are sweet togther and I think he gave it his best shot. This guy strikes me as totally in love with this gal and when he knelt down at the end of the dance, I thought it was real. I wonder if they are engaged or soon will be.

+ Reply to Thread