+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 119

Thread: Lawrence Taylor & Edyta Sliwinska - Season 8

  1. #81
    *Until Next Season...* karalott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Posts
    17,606

    Re: Lawrence Taylor & Edyta Sliwinska - Season 8

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyDovolaniFan;3408872;
    I also wish DAG had stayed because it looked like he was enjoying being on the show. To me, LT looks like he just wants it to be over.

    True, sometimes being in the B2 can be a blessing in disguise, by motivating more fans to vote for him/give him more votes. Steve-O was in the B2 2 weeks ago, and this week he wasn't.
    Steve-O was in the bottom 3, so technically he still could be in that position but since they only announced the bottom 2, we don't really know. This is where I said it gets interesting, and why Steve-O shouldn't be counted out. He had his own fanbase coming into the show, and while he isn't the best dancer by far, a lot of people seem to like him because he's trying hard and for overcoming what he's had in the past.

    I like LT and wish he'd just enjoy the experience more. He seems like a decent enough guy that's fun to be around in other things. I just hope Edyta gets the ringer, the contender next year.

  2. #82
    signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    3,558

    Re: Lawrence Taylor & Edyta Sliwinska - Season 8

    But, on the other hand, his attitude could have turned people off. He didn't exactly show a good deal of good-sportsmanship, along with the fact that he gave a very strong impression that he wanted to leave.

  3. #83
    is mostly lurking... Secret's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,352

    Re: Lawrence Taylor & Edyta Sliwinska - Season 8

    Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3407197;
    Can we request Tom Brady for next season???
    I doubt Bellicheck would allow Tom to risk injury to his recently surgically repaired knee. I bet he'd be quite the twinkle toes.

    As for LT, I feel bad for him, I think he's trying but realizes that he's just not a natural at dancing and is getting frustrated. I just hope he keeps trying and doesn't give up.

    As a rabid fan of all things NFL, I also feel bad because I'm sure he'll get ribbed a little by Warren. They commented on Warren's dancing more than once on Inside the NFL.

  4. #84
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: Lawrence Taylor & Edyta Sliwinska - Season 8

    Quote Originally Posted by Secret;3410314;
    I doubt Bellicheck would allow Tom to risk injury to his recently surgically repaired knee. I bet he'd be quite the twinkle toes.

    As for LT, I feel bad for him, I think he's trying but realizes that he's just not a natural at dancing and is getting frustrated. I just hope he keeps trying and doesn't give up.

    As a rabid fan of all things NFL, I also feel bad because I'm sure he'll get ribbed a little by Warren. They commented on Warren's dancing more than once on Inside the NFL.
    As great a quarter-back that Tom Brady is - he CAN'T dance - just watch SNL reruns - he can't run either
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

  5. #85
    *Until Next Season...* karalott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Posts
    17,606

    Re: Lawrence Taylor & Edyta Sliwinska - Season 8

    I loved these two tonight. From Tom's "some of our stars look a little different tonight" (we all know who he meant ), to "some used a little too much fabric" and then their intro. "The high scoring gymnast, the cowboy, last week's top scorer...oh yeah, and Lawrence and Edyta will dance the waltz next". I know he's a weak dancer and not overly popular, but I wouldn't mind him lasting.

    I forgot to add, I loved their rehearsal package when he took Edyta golfing. I still think they deserved a higher score, goofs or not. Though I still laugh over Edyta getting her dress caught around her face
    Last edited by karalott; 04-21-2009 at 01:34 AM.

  6. #86
    sdl
    sdl is offline
    FORT Fogey sdl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    houston
    Age
    55
    Posts
    1,657

    Re: Lawrence Taylor & Edyta Sliwinska - Season 8

    Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;3407375;
    OOoh, I'm not so sure Giselle would like her man partnered with Karina. I'm sure that Karina could handle him, but I tend to think he's a tad of a sleaze.
    No way do I know this for a fact, just my impression.
    **********
    I'm trying to follow the discussion here......Tom Brady is a sleaze??
    Ok, so he has a hot girlfriend but I thought the guy was sqeaky clean.
    p.s. LT is going home tomorrow.

  7. #87
    *Until Next Season...* karalott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Posts
    17,606

    Re: Lawrence Taylor & Edyta Sliwinska - Season 8

    Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3419647;
    **********
    I'm trying to follow the discussion here......Tom Brady is a sleaze??
    Ok, so he has a hot girlfriend but I thought the guy was sqeaky clean.
    p.s. LT is going home tomorrow.
    You're probably right But I hope you're wrong and it's another person (I have two in mind I'd really love to see get the boot-I guess it's too much to wish for a tie and they both get sent packing).

  8. #88
    FORT Fogey Luvstruck's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Austin Texas
    Posts
    1,375

    Re: Lawrence Taylor & Edyta Sliwinska - Season 8

    So long Lawrence & Edyta. Loved the dress he designed for her. Their waltz was graceful and he supported her well and in my opinon it was their best dance of the season. Someone had to go so it was nice they got to exit on a high note!!! You could tell LT was fit and ready to get back to golfing and I bet the dancing improved his stamina at least. I look forward to the finale when we can see the booted dancers come back for a brief encore. It is a great reminder of the season and fun to see your favorites again!!!!!

  9. #89
    FORT Fan TonyDovolaniFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    371

    Re: Lawrence Taylor & Edyta Sliwinska - Season 8

    I agree that LT looked like he was ready to go. I think he was the right one to go, too. I'll miss Edyta, though.

    I also enjoyed their rehearsal package where he took her golfing.

  10. #90
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    198

    Re: Lawrence Taylor & Edyta Sliwinska - Season 8

    I loved LT on the Jimmy Kimmel show last night. That is the LT that I remember. Jimmy said he was voted off because how he dressed Edyta. Jimmy would have dressed her in 3 Skittles. LOL He admitted he was happy to be done.

+ Reply to Thread

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.