+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Lawrence Taylor & Edyta Sliwinska - Season 8

Re: Lawrence Taylor & Edyta Sliwinska - Season 8

Quote Originally Posted by wing;3345645;
    I hope he is good -- I'd love to see Edyta go all the way this time.
    If work ethic has anything to do with it (and meh, I'm sorry to say, I'm not sure it does, in this case), he'll do very very well. I'd also like to see her go far, if not win, so I'm pulling for him to be totally sober (!) and to get with the program. If he does those 2 things, this could be an excellent team, and I'll be pulling for them.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

I thought LT did pretty well!
    I support pet adoption!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I'm happy for Edyta. I don't know how long LT will last but if they work on it I'm hoping he'll be around awhile. Though the footballers in the final 3 streak will probably have ended with Warren.

LOVED seeing Edyta and her band-aids (or was it more like shredded Vegas drapes, this time!), and LT!

Bless his heart, he was SO nervous about looking foolish!

I hope he can relax into what they're doing and stick around for a long while!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by ness;3379479;
    LOVED seeing Edyta and her band-aids (or was it more like shredded Vegas drapes, this time!), and LT!

Bless his heart, he was SO nervous about looking foolish!

I hope he can relax into what they're doing and stick around for a long while!
    So THAT'S what she was wearing - thanks, I couldn't figure that out (love her, though).

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

Like I say every season, if I had a body like Edyta's, I might be inclined to wear band-aids and shredded drapes too! The woman is phenomenal.

Quote Originally Posted by Blues Songstres;3380896;
    Like I say every season, if I had a body like Edyta's, I might be inclined to wear band-aids and shredded drapes too! The woman is phenomenal.
    Heck, if I was her, I'd be prancing around in a few strands of strategically-placed dental floss, 24/7!

Besides which, she comes across to me as a really sweet, likeable lady.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

FORT Fogey

Football players usually do very well and the football fans tend to really vote in droves so I think he'll stay in it for a long time to come. Seems like a nice guy. I heart Edyta. I think she's gorgeous and more importantly she's a sweetie.

I feel that it is time Edyta goes far for once. It's like every season, she and whoever her partner is leaves early. She is such a great dancer and I hope her partner can do really good and help her get to the finals!! She deserves it!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Edyta's actually done pretty well, but I think the only winnable partners she's had have been Joey Lawrence and Jason Taylor. Of course the seasons she had them, Joey was up against Emmitt and Mario and Jason up against Kristi. Season one is hard to count since it was the first season and there were only six couples. John Ratzenberger was a clunker, George Hamilton was the comic relief and a charmer but no way he was going to win, and in Cameron's case it was just being up against more popular dancers.

I believe all the pros love the show and love doing what they do best, especially having it exposed on such a popular TV show. It's like finally getting respect after all those years of training and competing. But something about Edyta absolutely glows when she gets out on the dance floor. And she, like Kym, just makes the best of any situation, no matter what type of partner she gets. I was heartbreaking to see her go out first last season (having to know she was the first to go), then how happy she was when she came back to sub for Julianne, then sad again when she and Cody landed in the bottom 2 each week. I do enjoy her dancing, and I so hope she's around awhile this time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast