Page 1 of 375 123456789101151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Melissa Rycroft & Tony Dovolani - Season 8

Melissa Rycroft & Tony Dovolani - Season 8

PROFESSION:
    Bachelor star

PARTNER:
    Tony Dovolani

BACKGROUND:
    Melissa "waltzed" her way into America's hearts after being betrayed by bachelor Jason Mesnick on the most shocking and talked about season finale ever of ABC's The Bachelor. With an outpouring of support and affection from viewers across America, a dignified Melissa has personified the courage to move on. Her journey continues as a participant on season eight of Dancing with the Stars, valiantly stepping in with less than a week to train when two celebrities were forced to withdraw due to injuries. She teams with Tony Dovolani, who returns for his seventh season.

NOTE: Melissa Rycroft stepped in for TV host and anchor Nancy O'Dell, who was diagnosed with a torn meniscus while training and had to withdraw from the competition.
    Last edited by fluff; 03-10-2009 at 05:07 AM.
    "That's Numberwang!"

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

Re: Nancy O'Dell & Tony Dovolani - Season 8

I like Nancy. Tony's not my favorite pro, but I hope they do well together.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

These two are my #2 behind DAG and Kym. I'm not a fan of Tony's choreography but he never gets old to look at And I love Nancy O'Dell. I'm really glad these two got paired up together because I think he'll be one of her best partners. And I really want them to do well, considering ET is pretty much ignoring they're on the show. I get Nancy's from a rival entertainment show but sheesh.

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

I don't find Tony that attractive and I'm not crazy about his choreography. Since I like Nancy, I'm hoping he will improve.

Prediction: Every single millisecond of Nancy's practice, backstage and performance will be covered ad-nausium by hundreds of hours of Access Hollywood coverage. By the end of this we will be SO sick of Nancy that any former admiration for her will be overcome by a huge case of "Nancy Fatigue".

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;3336317;
    Prediction: Every single millisecond of Nancy's practice, backstage and performance will be covered ad-nausium by hundreds of hours of Access Hollywood coverage. By the end of this we will be SO sick of Nancy that any former admiration for her will be overcome by a huge case of "Nancy Fatigue".
    amen to that. it has already started

WOW. She looks more beautiful than usual in this photo. Tony bores me the most of all the pros, wish she had gotten somebody else. He seems nice enough but so boring in routines and personality.

I think Tony's a snoozer. He never seemed to click with Marissa and couldn't get Susan to break out of her shell. these two women are experienced Broadway performances, not to mention that Susan as Erica Kane is the most over the top performer on daytime tv.....how he couldn't get bigger performances from them boggles my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by diva211;3342642;
    I think Tony's a snoozer. He never seemed to click with Marissa and couldn't get Susan to break out of her shell. these two women are experienced Broadway performances, not to mention that Susan as Erica Kane is the most over the top performer on daytime tv.....how he couldn't get bigger performances from them boggles my mind.
    Actually, I thought he and Marissa had great chemistry. Of course, I was her sole supporter here on the FORT. That was also my first season to watch and Tony is totally my favorite pro. You are correct about Susan but just because she is an experienced actress doesn't mean she comfortable dancing. I think Tony did the best he could with her but she just couldn't get over it.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

I hope she does well...the only reason being that my hubby likes her and the longer she stays, the longer he may watch the show with me!

Closed Thread