Closed Thread
Page 372 of 375 FirstFirst ... 272322362363364365366367368369370371372373374375 LastLast
Results 3,711 to 3,720 of 3750

Thread: Melissa Rycroft & Tony Dovolani - Season 8

Re: Melissa Rycroft & Tony Dovolani - Season 8

Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3507607;
    Announcement on Melissa's new job at GMA.

Melissa Rycroft To Join GMA
    That a girl Melissa, you are on your way to being a

I'm glad I don't watch GMA.

Great news that Melissa is joining GMA! Sounds like a fun job with variety and probably pays very well, too. Hopefully her features will end up on youtube, since we probably won't know in advance which days she will be on. I wonder if she will be writing her own "copy" or if writers are used for those type of features.

I'm happy for her!
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

I am glad I don't watch GMA too. Like she ever planned on being a teacher. She acts like she was just sitting in her cubicle and her name was drawn out of a hat for dwts. She is so fake. So much for telling Ellen she wasn't going to do TV again. Like I believed that either.

Unklescott, I'm with you and sueb1961. Glad I don't watch that show, either. Two shows for me is enough.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Staying within the safe and predictable ABC family I see. I can't imagine I could ever be even remotely tempted to tune in to GMA but it sounds bizarre that they'd give her a reporting segment when she always seemed so vacuous and bland when talking to Samantha on DWTS and in interviews in general.

As for whether she'd be writing her own segments, no she probably won't be. She's probably just going to be this semi-celebrity mouthpiece for them reading the script like all the others.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sueb1961;3509432;
    I am glad I don't watch GMA too. Like she ever planned on being a teacher. She acts like she was just sitting in her cubicle and her name was drawn out of a hat for dwts. She is so fake. So much for telling Ellen she wasn't going to do TV again. Like I believed that either.
    First she told Ellen she had no intention of doing anything on TV. Which was true since she had turned down the Bachelorette. She did go back to Texas, did no other interviews and it was ABC who came to her for DWTS, not the other way around. So, no it wasn't drawn out of a hat, but close. And she has over 75 percent of her teaching credits, and it 's a summer gig. Like any other 25 year old would turn it down? Oh, well I guess ABC sees her value since they are paying her the money to be on a show with a lot of viewers. I hope to see her when she hits NYC to finalize things, and I will pass on my good wishes to her.

Fake? not as much as Jason's tears and Molly's hair color. And their undying love. LOL

FORT Fan

Wow! She must have a fairy godmother.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I don't know if they let the real journalists write their own stuff for these shows, but I highly doubt they'd let Melissa do her own material. The girl isn't that entertaining to watch on TV, I can't imagine listening to her own writings. I predict she'll announce the new DWTS; that's probably a given. What else they have for her to do I really can't begin to imagine. Just like when she got on DWTS and I thought she'd leave Texas and her career behind, I predict after GMA she'll have no plans of going back and teaching either.

Unklescott, I'm with you and sueb1961. Glad I don't watch that show, either. Two shows for me is enough.
    One show was enough for me. I only hope whoever Tony gets as a partner next season doesn't have to live in the constant glare of Smiley Rycroft's previous presence on the show.

FORT Fogey

Congrats Mel!! I'm very happy for you!!

Closed Thread