Closed Thread
Page 370 of 375 FirstFirst ... 270320360361362363364365366367368369370371372373374375 LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,700 of 3750

Thread: Melissa Rycroft & Tony Dovolani - Season 8

Re: Melissa Rycroft & Tony Dovolani - Season 8

Yay! She's on a show I wouldn't watch if you paid me.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;3506779;
    Yay! She's on a show I wouldn't watch if you paid me.
    Hey, didn't we all know she wasn't going back to Texas? I don't watch any of the morning shows but if I had to pick one, it'd probably the dead last no one ever mentions it Early Show on CBS. But what's the point, it's the same old news you'll hear all day. I'll sleep in and catch it later on. The only time I'll watch GMA is during DWTS if I want to see an interview, but that's rare.

Again - has this "GMA Job" been verified?

FORT Fanatic

Wasnt it something to the effect of...Oh, this DWTS thing just came up out of nowhere, I am not looking to be in showbusiness...? Yaya, sure thing Melissa. I didnt by it for a second. You could spot here for the media w*ore that she is from day one of TB. Yawn.

Quote Originally Posted by imissme;3507101;
    Wasnt it something to the effect of...Oh, this DWTS thing just came up out of nowhere, I am not looking to be in showbusiness...? Yaya, sure thing Melissa. I didnt by it for a second. You could spot here for the media w*ore that she is from day one of TB. Yawn.

Strange that there hasn't been an announcement. Just junk some posted from "twitter". Do ya really think if she had gotten a job on GMA she would run to "twitter" and announce it?

I have absolutely no desire to prevent the unwashed masses from basking in her glory and am pleased enough that they can have what they want. I am just as pleased that I can have what I want, which is to (fingers crossed) never have to be bored by her again. So yays! all around.
    Last edited by Marleybone; 06-18-2009 at 12:15 PM.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;3507130;
    I have absolutely no desire to prevent the unwashed masses from basking in her glory and am pleased enough that they can have what they want. I am just as pleased that I can have what I want, which is to (fingers crossed) never have to be bored by her again. So yays! all around.
    It's why I posted before it's a fair compromise. Melissa fans can watch her until their heads hurt, and we won't have to worry about being put to sleep by her presence. I wonder what she's going to do on GMA, and if it's a permanent thing? I can't really see her being a hard line news reporter. Maybe she'll do entertainment and cover DWTS.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3507150;
    I can't really see her being a hard line news reporter.
    I snorted with derisive glee over the very idea. I am, at this very minute, entertaining myself with a mental video of her interviewing Boutros Boutros-Ghali. It somehow always segues into an interview with an elderly woman who knits sweaters for dogs.

FORT Regular

She'll be heading to NY later this week. You'll find out next week, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by dwtsaddict;3507181;
    She'll be heading to NY later this week. You'll find out next week, I guess.
    You guess??

Says WHO? You posted the "announcement" with no source or verification.

Hey folks, don't hold your breath.

Closed Thread