Closed Thread
Page 369 of 375 FirstFirst ... 269319359360361362363364365366367368369370371372373374375 LastLast
Results 3,681 to 3,690 of 3750

Thread: Melissa Rycroft & Tony Dovolani - Season 8

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: Melissa Rycroft & Tony Dovolani - Season 8

Quote Originally Posted by ~Cheyenne~;3500724;
    I third that. I don't think Samantha is going anywhere. And I do think we will be seeing Melissa again soon. But not on DWTS.
    That's a fair compromise

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;3498186;
    Just my opinion, but I simply can't believe that they'd hire Melissa as a host for DWTS. I just don't believe it. What they may be thinking of hiring her for would be a Kenny Main type commentary at best. There would be plenty of qualified people lined up to take Samantha's place if she no longer could or wished to do it.
    Oh, no, I don't think so . She has never displayed anything resembling wit and wit is what is required to do a commentary of that nature.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

FORT Regular

From Melissa's twitter.

@heykim Weeelllll....actually just got a new gig - should be able to tell you about it in a few days ;-)
    and the gig is in NYC...and on TV.

from her facebook.

Hey guys! Sorry for all the confusion...thought this would be easier to keep up, so that everyone could see my page!! Hope everyone's well - I'm in Austin this week with Tye...and think I might be heading to NY for a new 'project' later this week.... ;-)
    Last edited by dwtsaddict; 06-15-2009 at 10:30 AM.

I don't know why the rumor keeps resurfacing, butSamantha is not going ANYWHERE. End of speculation.

If she were, there are many contenders aside from past contestants - especially cheesy over-rated ones like Melissa Rycroft. I'd rather watch MasterP co-host the show.

Melissa's next gag/gig should be "I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here", or "The Bachelorette"
    Last edited by tango7; 06-15-2009 at 11:08 PM.

I highly doubt she mix it up with the Fleissmaster again, she probably can't wait until that contract is up.

It sounded as if the "project" fell out of the blue and she's not quite sure how or why, so I doubt it's related to DWTS.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by tango7;3503340;
    I don't know why the rumor keeps resurfacing, butSamantha is not going ANYWHERE. End of speculation.

If she were, there are many contenders aside from past contestants - especially cheesy over-rated ones like Melissa Rycroft. I'd rather watch MasterP co-host the show.

Melissa's next gag/gig should be "I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here", or "The Bachelorette"
    We can dream, can't we? But no, Samantha won't be going anywhere anytime soon unless a big opporunity opens up for her (which means we'll be seeing her until DWTS end).

Master P or Melissa-tough call. I'd still vote for Drew, Mel B, or Ty.

I don't have a problem with Samantha. Obviously she impressed some people who count in order to get the lead in the broadway production of "Chicago".

I think Drew did a good job filling in when she was on maternity leave.

Melissa can twitter all she wants and make references to "projects", and her supporters can create all the buzz they want. If I never see her face again it will be too soon.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3505279;
    We can dream, can't we? But no, Samantha won't be going anywhere anytime soon unless a big opporunity opens up for her (which means we'll be seeing her until DWTS end).

Master P or Melissa-tough call. I'd still vote for Drew, Mel B, or Ty.
    I liked Drew, but I think Mel B. would be fantastic. I saw her doing the microphone/question thing somewhere (no idea when or where) and she did an excellent job. Very sharp, able to ad lib and completely comfortable with her interviewees.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

FORT Regular

She got a job with Good Morning America. [mod edit]
    Last edited by Marleybone; 06-17-2009 at 01:57 PM.

Good. I look forward to seeing her there. Congrats Melissa.
    No Rain - No Rainbows - Nextel commercial

Closed Thread