Closed Thread
Page 13 of 375 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Melissa Rycroft & Tony Dovolani - Season 8

FORT Fogey

Re: Melissa Rycroft & Tony Dovolani - Season 8

Quote Originally Posted by Fancygirl;3381218;
    And Len did make a comment that she needs to keep her feet down. She also has to learn to show her emotions according to the dance and the music.So just like the others, she has to grow as a dancer but one advantage for her is her natural grace and ability to learn quickly. I'm excited for what this will bring to her in the future.
    Me too!! Keeping her feet down was good constructive criticism. They also gave good advice to Shawn regarding her arms. I could see both going far. It should be an exciting season as quite a few look like they have tons of potential. I really like Gilles as well.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jcsorrels;3381428;
    Melissa definitely has that "IT" factor. That's why ABC wont let her go. LOL!
    They know a gold mine when they see it. OMG! The ratings for the last half hour of the show were through the roof! Everyone wants to see her!!
    The ratings were great and if Mel helped the numbers that'a good thing. It's a great show and if she helps to bring in more fans to enjoy it that's a wonderful thing. It's a happy, positive and entertaining show. The more who watch the merrier!!

Mellissa is grace under pressure! What an inspiration she is to women who need to pick up their lives and move on. I am rooting for Melissa's success and sending her all the positive energy she deserves. She has earned my respect! That girl can dance! You go Melissa!

Quote Originally Posted by Lellis819;3378401;
    Check out my video for Melissa and Tony! Lellis819 YouTube A Dream is a Wish!
    Wow Lellis, that was beautiful! It actually brought tears to my eyes! Great job!

Quote Originally Posted by Lellis819;3378401;
    Check out my video for Melissa and Tony! Lellis819 YouTube A Dream is a Wish!
    I love your Video! It almost made me cry too!. Melissa is such a beauty and an elegant dancer. Tony and her make a great team! I love to watch their waltz over and over!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jcsorrels;3381453;
    I can't wait for the next issue of US magazine. There is a giant picture of her on the cover with the heading "Bachelor REVENGE!"

She's not only taken over TV, she's queen of the print media too!

Wheeeee!
    Oh great, now I have to look at her face when I am at the checkout line in the grocery store.......as if grocery shopping wasn't painful enough.

I never watched TB. but I did enjoy her dancing, and I love the look on her and Tony's faces. They just looked like they were thrilled to be there.

I can't wait for Monday to come. Go Mel! I hope she does really well in this competition. I wasn't going to watch this season, but when I heard she was going to be on I immediately changed my mind. She just lights up my TV.

DWTS got a lot more interesting when I heard Mellissa was going to be on the show. She is radiant and yes she does light up the TV. Can't wait to see her next week and compete against Gilles -- hmmm he lights up the TV too.

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3381460;
    Oh great, now I have to look at her face when I am at the checkout line in the grocery store.......as if grocery shopping wasn't painful enough.
    I feel your pain.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Closed Thread