+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1718192021222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Lil Kim & Derek Hough - Season 8

Re: Lil Kim & Derek Hough - Season 8

Quote Originally Posted by ~Mindy~;3438109;
    Well, Derek has asked people on Twitter to give his votes to Shawn and Mark. But everyone I know wants a different pro to win this year. And that means Tony or Chelsie. Well, I for one will miss LK (not my favorite though) and so will the teenagers in my house who have been voting for her. I know they will not be voting for Ty. And my 80 year old father will miss her too. They asked me who my favorite was so they are going throw those votes to my favorite. They figure at least one of our favorites will have a chance.
    Sorry Derek, I love ya and all, but mine are going elsewhere.

It's not going to be the same without the two of them next week. My general level of interest in who wins has gone down a bit.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

FORT Fanatic

Did Derek and Julianne really tell their "fans" who to vote for? Ugh. That doesn't sit well. These two have some serious egos. I'm kind of glad the Hough's are gone this season.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Reggie24;3438177;
    Did Derek and Julianne really tell their "fans" who to vote for? Ugh. That doesn't sit well. These two have some serious egos. I'm kind of glad the Hough's are gone this season.
    They both did and I think they do this every year because the 3 are so close. It must be nice having pros pull you votes because I don't think any of the other pros have that advantage.

Yeah, I think it should be a rule that only one of them (since they share so much) should be allowed on any season.
    No Rain - No Rainbows - Nextel commercial

FORT Fanatic

I'm getting tired of their little clique. I like Shawn but won't be sad to see Mark go either. Someone from their little group has won the last four years now.

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3438170;
    Sorry Derek, I love ya and all, but mine are going elsewhere.

It's not going to be the same without the two of them next week. My general level of interest in who wins has gone down a bit.
    You'd think that the show would discourage that. That influence could make or break the remaining contestants chances. Maybe viewers will feel as you do, MFW, and say thanks, but no thanks. I feel bad for LK and Derek, but I just didn't enjoy Kim's dancing - loved Dereks, though.

Actually, last season when Alec was eliminated he said, "Vote for Edyta!" (His wife.)
    Having said that, it would appear that the demographic for Lil Kim fans and Shawn fans would be pretty far apart.

FORT Fan

When Denise and Maks were voted off..he said to vote for Karina and Woz. Well, we know how that worked out.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by nanarama;3438217;
    Actually, last season when Alec was eliminated he said, "Vote for Edyta!" (His wife.)
    Having said that, it would appear that the demographic for Lil Kim fans and Shawn fans would be pretty far apart.
    That was sweet, I thought (except it was season 5 when he did that; last season when Edyta got the dishonor of going first she told everyone to give her votes to Alec). They were newlyweds at the beginning of season 5, too. I don't think it's going to matter much what he says. At this point if people aren't already voting for Shawn/Mark I don't think they'll start. At least not a huge percent.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3438236;
    That was sweet, I thought (except it was season 5 when he did that; last season when Edyta got the dishonor of going first she told everyone to give her votes to Alec). They were newlyweds at the beginning of season 5, too. I don't think it's going to matter much what he says. At this point if people aren't already voting for Shawn/Mark I don't think they'll start. At least not a huge percent.
    My bad. At least I knew it wasn't this season!
    They (Alec and Edyta) are such a gorgeous, sexy couple that I'd be tempted to obey.
    I think a good many people are getting tired of the Hough/Ballas reign on the show - at least many people on this board appear to be.

+ Reply to Thread