+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Lil Kim & Derek Hough - Season 8

Re: Lil Kim & Derek Hough - Season 8

Crap. I have a bad feeling about this week...if Kim goes I'm going to be upset.

I'll understand why she went, but that's not going to make me feel better.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by annie367;3432607;
    From Derek's Twitter:

Hurt my knee really really bad today... Can barely walk hopefully it will heal in time for Monday...
    about 8 hours ago from web
    Whoah.

Even looking past the fact that he's supposed to be dancing on Monday, I surely do hope his knee will be OK.

Suppose --- as per usual --- they'll pair her with another pro if Derek can't go on Monday.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3432641;
    Crap. I have a bad feeling about this week...if Kim goes I'm going to be upset.

I'll understand why she went, but that's not going to make me feel better.
    I guess you could say that I'm a fan of the competition in that I want to see the best performances on finale night. I agree with the consensus that Lil Kim is one of the top 4. Considering Gilles' and Melissa's injuries, there's a strong likelihood that Kim would deliver the best performances in the finale. Although I've been splitting my votes based on my opinion of the best performances of the night, I'm leaning toward casting all of my votes her way if her dancing stays up to par. I wouldn't describe myself as part of Lil' Kim's fanbase but she has earned my support through her performances and I'm rooting for her to at least make it to the final 3.
    Last edited by justsaying; 05-03-2009 at 01:32 PM.

FORT Fogey

They'll get a pro in there today to learn the dances and work with LK just in case Derek can't dance. Hope he feels better soon.
    Last edited by Nova14; 05-03-2009 at 02:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by justsaying;3432695;
    I guess you could say that I'm a fan of the competition in that I want to see the best performances on finale night. I agree with the consensus that Lil Kim is one of the top 4. Considering Gilles' and Melissa's injuries, there's a strong likelihood that Kim would deliver the best performances in the finale. Although I've been splitting my votes based on my opinion of the best performances of the night, I'm leaning toward casting all of my votes her way if her dancing stays up to par. I wouldn't describe myself as part of Lil' Kim's fanbase but she has earned my support through her performances and I'm rooting for her to at least make it to the final 3.
    I haven't voted every week, but the weeks I have, I've split mine between Kim and Gilles. It won't make much of a difference, but I think I'll send them all her way this week.

But who knows until the dances are performed live...
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

FORT Fogey

Just when they began to have this great chemistry, his knees go. I hope Derek is okay though. Knee injuries can cause permanent damage.

FORT Newbie

On his Twitter, he said he hurt it during the Salsa. He's filming some commercials for ABC and says they're going to be funny.

FORT Fogey

Sorry to hear about Derek's knee!

He's always been one of my faves--I love his bigger than life sense of humor and I adore his dancing and his choreography.

Sending thoughts and prayers for him--and for LK too.

I hope this injury won't stop them from dancing their way into F3!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by annie367;3432884;
    On his Twitter, he said he hurt it during the Salsa. He's filming some commercials for ABC and says they're going to be funny.
    The commercials are or the salsa? I do believe Ty will leave before Kim, though I think it might be close. Should she end up in the fake bottom 2 this week that could get her fanbase going, but I don't think she'll beat Shawn, Melissa, or Gilles based on fan base. Of course TPTB might give Gilles a turn under the red lights to make sure his fans still come through.

FORT Fogey

I'm happy to read he's filming the commercials today. Hopefully he is feeling much better.

If Ty is safe they prob won't put him in B2 because they'll build the drama even more having two of the others in the bottom.

+ Reply to Thread