+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Lil Kim & Derek Hough - Season 8

FORT Fogey

Re: Lil Kim & Derek Hough - Season 8

Quote Originally Posted by schmoo2;3404467;
    well, that is pretty much the kiss of death, isn't it?
    No it is not. Pari Hilton iis a celeb and has her following.

FORT Fogey

Found another board full of fans of Lil'Kim and Derek. Guess they do not use FORT much. Anyway. Lil'Kim was like a dream. Even her mouth had a smile throughout which I loved. she floated with the music. just beautiful to watch. What grace.

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

I think Lil' Kim is doing a wonderful job. Definitely in my top 3.
    My hero - My Dad 3/25/34 - 4/1/09

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3402192;
    Just watched her and Derek reprise their tango on Ellen, and I honestly don't see how their performance wasn't equal to or better than Gilles and Cheryl's. I hope her less than wholesome image doesn't hurt her with the viewers. She actually comes across as a sweetheart IMO.

Also, it was mentioned on Ellen that she is only the second "rapper" to do the show, the first being Master P. She has obviously redeemed the genre!
    I didn't know who she was when the show started and thought she seems really sweet. I have since seen a couple of things that showed her in some pretty outrageous outfits, but it didn't change my opinion of her. She seems like a really nice girl and she is dancing better each week.

I think she's doing a great job. She brought up the prison issue on night one and got that out of the way. Since then I've seen nothing but focus, hard work, a positive attitude and some awesome dancing.

Derek is a great choreographer and he's doing a wonderful job with Kim.

I'm rooting for Kim and Shawn so far. Neither here nor there on the rest.

I wasn't sure I'd like Lil' Kim, but I agree, she seems sweet, and it's great to see her improving. She's probably my third or fourth favorite right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Thyme;3411115;
    I think she's doing a great job. She brought up the prison issue on night one and got that out of the way. Since then I've seen nothing but focus, hard work, a positive attitude and some awesome dancing.
    ITA. I'm really enjoying Kim & Derek. They are my second favorite couple. She has a great attitude.

Lil Kim called into Regis & Kelly this morning after her shout out to Regis last night. It was pretty cute. Also mentioned her wardrobe malfunction. The costume designers really should fit her a little better for her tops. This was the second or third time "the girls" almost popped out. I know it can't be comfortable for her having worrying about something coming out.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

A really fun dance, great costumes and choreography. I enjoyed it so much but when I watched again (and I did about 5 times!) there were clear mess-ups so why 10's? Did the judges just not catch the mistakes?

Quote Originally Posted by nanarama;3412834;
    A really fun dance, great costumes and choreography. I enjoyed it so much but when I watched again (and I did about 5 times!) there were clear mess-ups so why 10's? Did the judges just not catch the mistakes?
    Derek was fabulous and I found myself watching him more than Kim, and although she was good, maybe the judges were focused on him too??? Only Len did critize Kim some.

+ Reply to Thread