+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 11/24 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

11/24 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Please keep all discussion of tonight's episode in this topic until 1am EST.
    Last edited by MsFroggy; 11-24-2008 at 09:15 PM.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Re: 11/24 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Boy Band/Reality Host/Football Star, who will take the trophy. Will anyone choke tonight? Does anyone still care?
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

everyone! So it looks like we get a mini recap of each pair from the season, they're crowning the kids competition winners, then they get to their dancing (all doing a samba). I think the freestyles are going to be exciting judging from the clips we saw

Boy Band/Reality Host/Football Star, who will take the trophy. Will anyone choke tonight? Does anyone still care?
    As long as Boy Band doesn't I don't Even Lance is starting to grate on my nerves. But I've prepared myself that a L/L victory is likely-though I won't say they have it in the bag.

Go Warren/Kym I think those 2 will be the only ones who won't be bitter about losing.

You could very well be right karalott!

I think Brooke and Derek would be the only bitter ones, they have thought they had this in the bag for so long now.

For me I want Lance to win, followed by Warren and then Brooke. Brooke looks pretty, but her dances really just don't do anything for me. And I think Derek doesn't stretch her as much as design dances that feature him dazzleing us and Brooke holding her own.

Both Lance and Warren have dazzled.
    Last edited by AsIs; 11-24-2008 at 08:19 PM.

Hey, y'all!

"In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

So is this the order they're dancing in? I figured they'd stick Warren in the middle and give Lance and Brooke the two pimp spots.

ETA: ness!

I'll agree with Tom that the freestyle has probably been the deciding factor in who wound up winning. That's why I hope Warren brings it. I'm not too confident with his samba.
    Last edited by karalott; 11-24-2008 at 08:21 PM.

Hey ness!

I was wondering if it was their dancing order or finishing order!

I hope not!

That's funny. I didn't catch Warren's laugh in thier routine the first time I watched it.

Quote Originally Posted by AsIs;3240568;
    Hey ness!

I was wondering if it was their dancing order or finishing order!

I hope not!
    Well, if it meant Brooke winning I could live with it (even though I wouldn't want to see Warren finish third )

Brooke/Derek showcased their quickstep and paso, Lance/Lacey their tango and mambo, and Warren/Kym their viennese waltz and paso.

From what I've read, Warren has gotten the biggest reaction with the audience.

Gotta admit . . . Warren and Kym's Waltz and Paso are two of my favorite dances from this season!

Kind of hard to believe that Warren --- like Brooke --- never danced before this!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1234567891011 ... LastLast