+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: 11/17 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: 11/17 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Cody and Julianne: I have some problems with his sense of timing. It's like he and the beat are not friends all of the time. It was a little better than the first performance, but it still wasn't that good.

Didn't I read somewhere that he had been hitting on Lacey and Kym? Junior...puleeze........
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Premium Member

Cody and Julianne-8/8/8=24 = 46/60, that should have been the same mark Brooke and Derek had IMO.

FORT Regular

8's? Too high, IMHO.

FORT Regular

WOW!!!! Those pros doing the jitterbug were awesome!!!!!!!!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I think they should replace the jive with the jitterbug, and ditch the mambo. That's one dance I've never cared for.

Brooke/Derek-second dance much better than they're first. That's the Brooke/Derek I've been missing.

Cody/Julianne-his second dance better than his first. At this stage, Cody almost seems distracted a little. Even with Edyta I noticed it but I wonder if nerves are taking over. I still think Julianne's fan base will help him out in getting through.

Disco is the one I don't care anything about.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Warren looked fun this time.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3236101;
    Disco is the one I don't care anything about.
    I didn't mind the hustle, but it's certainly not one I want to see stick around, either. And please, no more hip hop or anything close to it. There's other ballroom styles I'd like to see them try out, too.

Warren and Kym: Love the music choice! That Old Black Magic. Len is bound to hate his feet on this dance, but I thought he was adorable. Am I mistaken or is Warren wearing tennis shoes for this dance? Warren's feet were happy!! Loved the use of floor space! They were all over the place!!

Premium Member

WTH, Warren and Kym's jitterbug, didn't look anything like it IMO. Scores 9-8-8=25=49/60 tied with Brooke and Derek, another one overmarked IMO.

+ Reply to Thread