+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314

Thread: 11/17 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 11/17 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3236652;
    I think last night proved no one has a lock on it, which is why I can't say Cody being safe and anyone else going home would be a shock. If Brooke hadn't been the front runner every week except two I wouldn't have even been surprised at her fall from grace last night. But she took it well, so I give her credit there. Warren I think is suffering from fatigue, but for me he's still the most enjoyable to watch. And I agree with another poster who said they weren't a fan of his because of his NFL rep, and that was the reason I didn't think I'd get behind him.

And as for tonight's show, I'm really excited that Louis and Anna will be back performing I hope that's a sign both will be back next season. I've missed Anna.
    I think you make a good point about the fatigue factor with Warren. I never held his reputation in the NFL against him. I try really hard to approach this without any preconceived opinions. It's not easy, but I try. I have really enjoyed watching him. But I do think the lack of practice time is hurting him as well as the fatigue. He really does want to do well. He is a pro athlete and has that competitive gene that they all seem to have. But I am not loving him as much. Since I can't really feel the dances with Brooke, he has kind of been my favorite. But watching Lance come on strong and realize his potential has impressed me a lot.

I am looking forward to seeing Louis and Anna dance tonight. It's such a treat to get to see some of these dance pros come back and dance up a storm.

I think anything can happen tonight. While I think it SHOULD be Cody, that does not mean it will happen. I know that many are fans of Julianne, as I am, and would love to see her in the finals. A few here commented that she didn't quite seem herself. I don't think she is 100% after the surgery. But we will see whose fan base comes out in the greatest numbers. I would prefer to see Warren, Brooke and Lance. I think that would make for a very entertaining final.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Awww poor Brooke and Warren. My two choices for the final. Hopefully Brooke has a big enough fan base to get her through. Personally I like her Latin dances better, man can she shake that body! Derek really grew on me this season and I can't figure out why~~must be the talent. It seems he has grown alot since last season and seems a bit more mature. Has nothing to do with the fact that I've been called a cougar, either. Nosirreeee!

Warren still entertains me every time he dances, but it does seem that he is getting really tired. What's going to happen when he needs to learn 3 dances? Yikes! Get some rest buddy and bring back your "A" Game!

Wanted Lance to do well, but wasn't sure how he'd fare with Lacey as his partner. Len doesn't seem to really like her at all, wonder why? Is it because she is different and doesn't conform or is he like me and just doesn't like her personality? She's kinda growing on me, just a wee bit. That girl is in love with Lance though, poor thing.

I'm pretty sure Lance will get the encore tonight. Please, please let it be the mambo and not their jitterbug. I DO NOT want to see Lacey's crotch in Lance's face again! *shudders*

Oh anyone know the title of the song they danced their Mambo to? That was pretty catchy. Thanks.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Nativenewyorker;3236700;
    I think you make a good point about the fatigue factor with Warren. I never held his reputation in the NFL against him. I try really hard to approach this without any preconceived opinions. It's not easy, but I try. I have really enjoyed watching him. But I do think the lack of practice time is hurting him as well as the fatigue. He really does want to do well. He is a pro athlete and has that competitive gene that they all seem to have. But I am not loving him as much. Since I can't really feel the dances with Brooke, he has kind of been my favorite. But watching Lance come on strong and realize his potential has impressed me a lot.

I am looking forward to seeing Louis and Anna dance tonight. It's such a treat to get to see some of these dance pros come back and dance up a storm.

I think anything can happen tonight. While I think it SHOULD be Cody, that does not mean it will happen. I know that many are fans of Julianne, as I am, and would love to see her in the finals. A few here commented that she didn't quite seem herself. I don't think she is 100% after the surgery. But we will see whose fan base comes out in the greatest numbers. I would prefer to see Warren, Brooke and Lance. I think that would make for a very entertaining final.
    I'm in the camp that believes Cody only made it this far because of Julianne. I think fan bases are going to play a bigger role than ever from last night, for the stars and the pros. Given how popular Julianne is, and that Cody has seem to have gotten a bit of a fan base for himself, that's why it won't shock me if they are safe. Something about Julianne is off this season, and I know it could be any number of things. She's put together some of the best freestyles, which is why I wouldn't mind seeing her in the finals just to get one more out of her. Like you, I try not to let anything I've heard pre-show about a celeb cloud my judgement, especially if it's not a celeb I'm that familar with or invested in. Same goes with trying not to hold it against them because of their partner (or vote for them for that reason) but it can be hard to ignore.

I'm with you that I like Warren wants this, but along with coast to coast traveling, two dances a week, and the big loveable judges favorite to live up to, I think it's getting to him now that it's at the end and not many others to go up against. I'm not a big fan of Kym's choreography, though I love her as a dancer, so between the two it's all Warren for me.

I know Anna only wanted to take this season off to compete so that's why I'm hoping she'll return. Regardless, I do enjoy when they bring them back for the results shows.

+ Reply to Thread