+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: 11/17 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 11/17 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Lance easily the best tonight.

I hope Cody can get through. I'd rather have Warren or Brooke leave.

Brooke dances well, but there's not spark or wow factor. Warren has fun dances but technique wise he isn't much better than Cody. And I want to see more Julianne, so go Codianne!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by boxhill;3236132;
    Lance was better than Lacey. I didn't think that was a 10 performance.

Well, if they were giving Warren 9's for his, I don't see how they couldn't give Lance 10's. Lance danced his behind off on that jitterbug. I thought he was great.

I love Warren, but face it....he's getting by on being loveable and entertaining, not on his dancing ability - at least IMHO.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I totally disagree. Warren has BOTH!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Bookworm Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Tobi;3236063;
    I have to admit that I was sort of losing faith in Lacey after last week. I thought that maybe some of you were right and that she was not up to this show, too amature-ish. I mean the girl always looks like an unmade bed....but she restored my confidence after that dance. Also, she seems to be at ease with whomever she is with including the older generation. Cute!
    LOL at the girl always looks like an unmade bed...

Perfect description!

i'd like a Warren versus Lance finale. Cody can sneak in in third. Brooke can go sit down somewhere. I really don't get the hype about her. She certainly lacks the charisma of a Mel B or the execution of a Kristi Yamaguchi.
    It's easy to be miserable. Being happy is tougher - and cooler.
    thom yorke

Warren is so overrated. He really needs to be sent packing.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by blue valentine;3236145;
    i'd like a Warren versus Lance finale. Cody can sneak in in third. Brooke can go sit down somewhere. I really don't get the hype about her. She certainly lacks the charisma of a Mel B or the execution of a Kristi Yamaguchi.
    The boy bander vs. the NFL star-season 2 all over again. Not that that's a bad thing, because that's one of my all time favorite seasons. Just this time I hope the NFL star takes it over the former boy band member.

FORT Fogey

I loved both Warren and Lance tonight! I tried hard to watch Cody without being drawn in by Julienne, and he just doesn't make the cut on his own merit, I'm afraid. I think the finale would be amazing to watch with the top 3 of Warren, Lance and Brooke.

I noticed a wierd look on Julianne's face at signoff. I think they are going tomorrow, and even though I adore her I think she should have stayed off rest of season. Obviously doctor cleared her, but, still . . .

I think this is the first season where my interest waned at this point. I've loved this show from the time I saw the first ads about it, but have been discouraged by some of the nonsense this season and it wore me down. Several times I went to the remote during the commercials and "forgot" to come back.

Brooke needs to make up with the make-up person who disfigured her tonight.

I loved Kim's last costume and she looked great in it. Warren's costume was a good compliment to it.

There was something very off-putting about Lance's sailor suit, but I can't put my finger on it. In contrast Julianne and Codey looked good in their military outfits.

There was a very frantic atmosphere to the show tonight that got on my nerves.

+ Reply to Thread