+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: 11/03 Show Discussion **spoilers**

Dancing along the border of turbulence and order

Re: 11/03 Show Discussion **spoilers**

Ok, I love Team Paso, but I don't think it was a 29.
    Go to www.freerice.com to improve your vocabulary and feed the world!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by AsIs;3227805;
    Len is making a very valid point. If they were going to do this, they should have at least danced the same dance.
    That would have been more fair. Especially since Warren and Brooke already did the paso. I wonder if Julianne was there if she and Cody would have wound up with team paso over team cha cha.

Who had the bright idea of making Susan a team captain? Apparently she didn't get first pick if Warren got Brooke and Derek.

Whoa almost perfect. Unfair advantage to team Paso to get those scores!

That definitely didn't deserve any tens.

Premium Member

Top- Brooke & Derek-59
    Bottom-Cody & Edyta-42

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;3227812;
    That definitely didn't deserve any tens.
    Maybe Brooke wasn't getting enough phone support and they had to make sure she wouldn't go anywhere...
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I think 9s across the board would have been sufficient.

I think we're all tired of this election mess and this show! We're stressed!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I'm so over Brooke/Derek I wish they'd get sent home in a shocking elimination Wednesday night. Overscored yet again, and give up acting shocked at the judges giving you all that praise and high scores. Of course then CA would probably give cranky and bitchy a new meaning if they went home and blame every other dancer for it. She's gotten worse this season. Susan screwed her team, got overscored in her paso-she deserves to go home. She's not going to get better, and I think it's starting to take it's toll on her. If not her, then Maurice (who I also think got overscored in his dance). He really lucked out being on the team he was. I actually wonder if Cloris was still here if they really would have screwed a couple over and put Cloris and Susan on the same team.

Poor Edyta. In the bottom yet again. She looks bummed. Should have saved my votes for her and Cody. I think they did a wonderful job on their waltz and were underscored for it. She looked so happy at the start of the episode, and I was surprised by the chemistry she and Cody had right away. And why couldn't they have shown Alec more? To heck with Jeffrey Ross and Kathy Griffin.

That team dance concept was a joke. If they do it again they need to organize the teams a little better and give them the same dance style. At least Len recognized one dance was a little more difficult than the other. CA looked a little annoyed when he pointed that out, but I think she realized he was right. He can be just as bias and star struck, but not as bad as the other two.
    Last edited by karalott; 11-03-2008 at 09:47 PM.

PLEASE let Susan go home and not Cody!! I don't want Julianne to leave like this!!

Quote Originally Posted by TVDude;3227824;
    PLEASE let Susan go home and not Cody!! I don't want Julianne to leave like this!!
    I'm more worried about Edyta getting voted off yet again I think Susan is gone. I just can't believe anyone putting her through.

Dang election coverage. Enough other networks cover it, can't ABC just broadcast the show as normal?

I guess I better go sign up some new e-mail addresses and throw my votes to Cody/Edyta.

+ Reply to Thread