+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: 10/27 Show Discussion **spoilers**

Re: 10/27 Show Discussion **spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Ravnes04;3224279;
    Really, I'm only staying into this season as long as Warren/Kym stay in the competition. This season has not really grabbed me like seasons past(seasons 2,3,and 5)
    If I even try to watch a full season, I usually drop out once all my favorites (competitors and pros) are gone.

I'm hanging in there (so far) for Warren, Brooke, and Cloris. And I'm glad that Edyta may get to come back, because the remaining pros can't keep me.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Warren/Kym are definitely the reason I'm watching. If they leave, I'll probably still watch, but my interest isn't there this season.

Season 4 will always be my favorite, along with seasons 2,3, and 5. I would have liked season 1 more if not for the stupid dance off.

Glad Cloris got 5s, which is generous imo. She never should have gotten higher than that.
    Last edited by tango7; 10-27-2008 at 10:03 PM. Reason: typos

FORT Regular

see season 3 was my fave, then its like a tie for season 2 and 5...season 5 would be my favorite if mel/Maks won that season and not Helio

Julianne said she has endometriosis, and they are taking her appendix out?? That doesn't compute! But I hope she does well, and it will be nice to see Edyta again.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar

I really think Cloris is trying, but the body isn't doing what she wants so she goes with the joke to cover. She should go this week, but that wasn't a reason for Carrie Ann to be nasty tonight and bring up Toni Braxton leaving and Cloris staying. It wasn't Cloris, but the voters that kept her in the game.
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3224302;
    Julianne said she has endometriosis, and they are taking her appendix out?? That doesn't compute! But I hope she does well, and it will be nice to see Edyta again.
    She has both. Since they share some of the same symptoms (stomach pain) they found both when she went in last week.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

What kind of accent does the substitute judge have? Irish? I love it! He did a great job.

Kim's wig was hideous.

I thought endometreitis (sp) has to do with the lining of the uterus. Why are they removing Julianne's appendix? I wish her well and hope they operate on the right part.

It pains me to say, but in all fairness, I must say that Lance/Lacey were great tonight. I wouldn't have had a problem with them receiving 10s for it. However, I didn't see the very beginning of it.

Brooke's dance was beautiful and I can understand why the sub judge was pulled into it so fully. It must be easy to overlook details when the overall beauty of movement and connection to the music comes through so well.

Warren's "blood in the water" comment was hysterically funny. His dance this week was a little lackluster, but he made up for it with his humor.

Cloris was funny during the hip hop rehearsal. I too applaude CarrieAnn's comments about the atrocity of Cloris remaining on the show as better dancers go.

Susan did better this week. A lot of the tentativeness with her has to do with the speed (or lack there of) of the routines.

The hip hop group dance was more of a group mess than anything. The worst part was Lance's mullet.

Quote Originally Posted by AsIs;3224306;
    She has both. Since they share some of the same symptoms (stomach pain) they found both when she went in last week.
    I am a nurse, and I highly doubt any doctor would let someone with appendicitis dance. It is too dangerous.....if appendix burst, it is very dangerous and usually requires a few weeks hospitalization. Maybe they are removing them incidentally. JMO.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by gagi;3224089;
    Lacey needs to keep her hands above Lance's waist. She's a little trashy.
    I've made snide comments about the string Edyta wears for her costumes before, but geez, at least she isn't trashy. She has more class dressed in string than Lacey does fully clothed. I hope this is Lacey's only season. I don't like her on this show.

+ Reply to Thread