+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: 10/27 Show Discussion **spoilers**

Re: 10/27 Show Discussion **spoilers**

Whoa appendix removal for Julianne!

So Julianne is having her appendix taken out and Edyta is filling in for her.

Can't wait to see how the scores on this one shake out.

Carrie Ann's in one direction, Bruno's in the other, and Michael is in the middle.

EDYTA AND HER BAND AIDS ARE COMING BACK!

OK.

Good Luck to Julianne on her surgery tomorrow!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Not sure they danced the right dance, but I liked Cody for a change
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3224201;
    She's been generating a lot of bad press, along with the rumors that people behind the scenes are tired of her (which I believe there's some truth to). I know this show is considered a big cheese fest, but I hope they still want to maintain some integrity. Heck, with all the injuries this season they really didn't need Cloris for publicity. I hope they learn for next time.
    If they want any credibility they should stop recruiting people who were teenagers during World War II. Book them as Tuesday night time filler comedy acts or whatever, but they should not be dancing.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Quote Originally Posted by ness;3224218;
    EDYTA AND HER BAND AIDS ARE COMING BACK!
    I think she loaned them to Julianne tonight. For the official turnover...

But I am glad that Edyta's coming back--she's a fantastic dancer and performer.

Funny you mentioned it, though, because when they first came out, I was wishing that the men would dance half-nekkid, too. Well, most of the men.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I'm sorry for Julianne-but thrilled for Edyta to be back Of course I feel bad being so happy at one of my favorites coming back wheh another has to go out that way.

I wonder how that'll work out with Cody. Now hopefully Edyta isn't back one week and gone the next

I actually think they deserved higher than a 23.

Dancing along the border of turbulence and order

Quote Originally Posted by AsIs;3224203;
    Did Cody grab her crotch by mistake at the beginning?
    It looked that way in super-slo-mo. Hmmm.
    Go to www.freerice.com to improve your vocabulary and feed the world!

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;3224220;
    If they want any credibility they should stop recruiting people who were teenagers during World War II. Book them as Tuesday night time filler comedy acts or whatever, but they should not be dancing.
    Ain't THAT the truth?

From DAY ONE, I was screaming: "Stunt Casting!" when I heard Cloris was going to be on!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;3224220;
    Why don't they do Jimmy Kimmell on the results show anymore? That bit was the only thing that made it worth watching. To heck with Macy's stars of dance.

I am in agreement though that they really need to do their casting better. I realize not everyone will pick up the dancing, but even people like Billy Ray, John, and Penn were more entertaining to watch than Cloris. And they tried. I hate at the beginning of the season this time and last, it was 'the tallest and shortest, oldest and youngest, rivalries all around'. Before you know it either DWTS will resemble a freak show or look like the set up for Family Feud.

+ Reply to Thread