+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Warren Sapp - Season 7

Re: Warren Sapp - Season 7

Living in Tampa Bay and having had the displeasure of having to deal with him at promotional events, I can tell you Sapp's charm is only evident when the camera is on him. Off-camera, he is an egotistical jerk that has no interest in anyone but himself. The sooner he's booted, the better.

Quote Originally Posted by nickster;3208819;
    Living in Tampa Bay and having had the displeasure of having to deal with him at promotional events, I can tell you Sapp's charm is only evident when the camera is on him. Off-camera, he is an egotistical jerk that has no interest in anyone but himself. The sooner he's booted, the better.
    I don't know much about him other than what I've seen of him on the show. He seems charming and adorable and he's certainly entertaining. But I get what you're saying because I used to work at a job where I talked to celebrities and other VIP's on the phone and most if not all were pleasant except for one particular actress. She always plays the sweet girl next door (in all but about 1 or 2 of her movies that I could barely sit through)and kind of has that as her public persona but I have never had a customer before or since be so verbally abusive and hateful and nasty. It wasn't just the first time I talked to her. It was EVERY time I talked to her and EVERY time all of my other coworkers talked to her and she made several of us cry and even me the first time. It was so bad, my manager had to tell her she wasn't allowed to call us anymore and that we would only talk to her people (who weren't much better but I'd probably be hateful too if I had to work for that B***H). Anyway, I would say who it is but I don't want to ruin the general public's perception of her because she's worked pretty hard to create it and she does it well.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

While Susan is my biggest disappointment this season, Warren is definitely my biggest surprise. I don't know if I see him winning, but compared to some of the others still standing (Cloris, Rocco, Maurice, Cody, and Lance/Lacey if they don't cut the attitude out) he's got a great shot of making the semi finals.

I tend to not dwell on a person's past but on the here and the now which is where I am. Warren Sapp is a good guy and I have had more than several occassion's to see him in person. I find Warren refreshing in that he really is truly happy to be there. I can't say that for most of them.

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

Quote Originally Posted by stacerace;3209080;
    Anyway, I would say who it is but I don't want to ruin the general public's perception of her because she's worked pretty hard to create it and she does it well.
    I would love to know who this is. PM me if you don't mind - I'll keep it secret!

I like Warren. He seems like a really happy, funny guy. And his Paso was great. I loved their outfits.

With my favorites out of it, I hope Warren/Kym win it all.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Maybe this show should be renamed "er".........

Link Here

It may not be a comedy, but Dancing With the Stars is nevertheless leaving people in stitches.

Just not the good kind.

E! News has confirmed that pro dancer Kym Johnson has suffered an injury to her shoulder that may eventually require surgery.

It's unclear how she injured herself—though if it was during rehearsal, viewers will likely see for themselves on tonight's show. In any event, the injury thankfully doesn't seem as serious as Misty May-Treanor's season-ending Achilles rupture or Julianne Hough's operation-requiring endometriosis, which is expected to sideline her a second week.

Johnson is expected to perform as planned with partner and solid contender for the title Warren Sapp on tonight's show.

The Australian hotstepper picked a decent week to get dinged: While each competitor will perform two dances, one of them will be a solo number sans pro partner.
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Poor Kym! I hope this show has a good insurance policy. Cedars should give them a discount for all the business they've been giving them this season.

I hope Warren and Kym step it up this week. Warren didn't seem like himself last week. I read he's going to be flying coast to coast for his NFL show. They're my favorites to win it.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3232015;
    Poor Kym! I hope this show has a good insurance policy. Cedars should give them a discount for all the business they've been giving them this season.

I hope Warren and Kym step it up this week. Warren didn't seem like himself last week. I read he's going to be flying coast to coast for his NFL show. They're my favorites to win it.
    I really enjoy him, as well. He just looks like he's having so much fun and it is infectious. Plus, it is wonderful to see such a large man be so nimble on his feet.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast