+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Misty May-Treanor - Season 7

Re: Misty May-Treanor - Season 7

A get well message to Misty:
    I hope this is nothing serious Misty. Come back because all my friends and I think you are a classy lady and add a lot to the competition. We want to see more from you. Hope you and your hubby are recovering quickly and that you can continue on DWtS.

Quote Originally Posted by Veruka;3212099;
    They could always boot Lacey for choreographing dances that aren't the dance she's assigned each week, and pair Maks up with Lance.
    Fine with me. Maks could dance with a broomstick and he'd have my attention.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

According to an interview Brooke gave this morning, she says Misty is in fact out of the competition She said it's her Achilles tendon that she injured. Nothing I've seen in the news yet to back that up, but I think it's a given they're done.

Now I've seen a scary thought on another site and hope this doesn't happen. When Sara Evans dropped out of the competition in season 3, Willa Ford was offered the chance to come back but declined. Some are speculating to make up for being one couple short they might bring Kim/Mark back since they were the last ones eliminated. I don't know if Misty withdrawing from the show will screw up their schedule or not.

FORT Fogey

I've also read that there is a good chance they'd ask Kim to come back. From what I read, she was devestated and "inconsolable" when she was voted off, so there's a good chance she'd say yes. I think it would be interesting, given her obvious tension with Mark, if they brought her back, but paired her up with Maks. Okay, not really interesting ... but a way to keep Maks in there which is a far more important motivation.

Given that Kim just told the world that she was "relieved" to be out of there, I doubt she'd return. Also, when Sara dropped out, there was still time for a replacement to learn a dance. I don't think that's an option this time. More likely - if they are simply motivated to keep the schedule the same, they will judge this week's dances and then "surprise" us by not eliminating anyone this week, and then combine this week's and next week's scores to see who leaves next week. Misty would be this week's eliminated player.

FORT Fogey

In order to protect the integrity of the competition, they could alawys follow Lildago's suggestion, and have Maks perform their routine this week with a broomstick. Then, if he and the broom make it through, next week, he could compete with Kim.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Veruka;3212461;
    I've also read that there is a good chance they'd ask Kim to come back. From what I read, she was devestated and "inconsolable" when she was voted off, so there's a good chance she'd say yes. I think it would be interesting, given her obvious tension with Mark, if they brought her back, but paired her up with Maks. Okay, not really interesting ... but a way to keep Maks in there which is a far more important motivation.
    If we thought there was tension with Mark, I can't imagine Maks putting up with her. I'm hoping and thinking it's probably all just a rumor, but I can't imagine how devestated Kim would be if she came back tonight only to be sent packing again tomorrow. On the other hand, I'm sure the Kardashian clan would be out in full force jamming the lines and making sure Kim stayed in. Either way, I don't think it's fair. She went home fair and square, so it's not fair for another pair to go home and allow her to stay in the competition, and I don't think it's fair that someone else who may have gone home this week would be spared if she was sent packing (I'm thinking mostly of Cloris, who I can't imagine lasting past this week).

I'm good with the "surprise" no elimination this week.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3212473;
    If we thought there was tension with Mark, I can't imagine Maks putting up with her.
    Yet another reason why it would make for great TV. We get Maks for eye candy AND partners who openly despise each other.

If they need to bring anyone back to replace Misty, I would much rather see Ted McGinley, who is charming, fun to watch, and was really trying to learn. Kim Kardashian is a waste of air time.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Who is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by Veruka;3212099;
    They could always boot Lacey for choreographing dances that aren't the dance she's assigned each week, and pair Maks up with Lance.
    PULEESE! Let's not go there. I don't even want the picture in my mind.

+ Reply to Thread