+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Misty May-Treanor - Season 7

Re: Misty May-Treanor

Quote Originally Posted by anemone;3178627;
    Yay! Maks is back! Let the drooling begin!

<------- It has begun here!

FORT Fogey

I am stoked - what an awesome pair they will be! Between the guys drooling for her (though she'll have more clothes on the dance floor than the beach court) and the gals drooling for Maks, they should get really far!

I don't there there are a lot of guys drooling over her. She's not really that attractive. She's a stick. One note though - the most attractive girls this year are also the most annoying. Predicting a guy winner this year.

Quote Originally Posted by mbcrowder;3179332;
    I don't there there are a lot of guys drooling over her. She's not really that attractive. She's a stick. One note though - the most attractive girls this year are also the most annoying. Predicting a guy winner this year.
    You must be thinking of Kerri Walsh, Misty is far from a stick.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

Misty is definitely not a stick.

To be fair, her face is hardly spectacularly beautiful (although I think we're used to seeing her with minimal makeup and she might look a lot different with more on her face), but she's definitely got quite a good body (and probably a butt that's even more "admired" than Kim Kardashian's).

One downside for people hoping to see her do well? She apparently was talked into doing the show. Her motivation isn't that strong. (At least the "talker" was her husband though and not just some agent)

Also, I believe she's still got some Volleyball to play while the season is going.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;3178606;
    Even if I hadn't cheered for her during the Olympics (which I did)..HOLY MOLEY she gets Maks!!! DAYUM girl...you are one lucky beach girl!!!!
    Took the words right out of my mouth. So glad Max is back!!!
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Whoa, Misty gets the Maxx! Woohoo, this should be good!

Who is John Galt?

Yummy, yummy Maks is back - hurray!!! He gets my pulse going big time. Misty-May is the shorter, more curvacious of the two beach volleyballers and is very attractive with make-up on. I'm glad Maks didn't get Kim K. I think the PTB know that Maks has a limited amount of patience for Divas so they tend to set him up with the more disciplined athletes or music stars like Laila and Mel B. Misty fits into that category and should be easy for him to train - she's used to being coached. They are my number one pick to win with Alec and Toni Braxton as No. 2.

Google search says she's 5' 9". So while she's definitely short compared to beanpole 6' 2.5" Kerri Walsh, she'll probably be tall compared to many of the other women on this show.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Who is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;3180754;
    Google search says she's 5' 9". So while she's definitely short compared to beanpole 6' 2.5" Kerri Walsh, she'll probably be tall compared to many of the other women on this show.
    That's probably one reason she was paired with Maks. I think he is the tallest of the male pros.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast