+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Susan Lucci - Season 7

Re: Susan Lucci - Season 7

In between looking so fragile and being so very nervous, my heart went out to Susan.

I hope last night was the icebreaker for her nerves, and I do hope that she puts on a few pounds.

Lord knows, it wouldn't hurt if she did.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Elsewhere it says she's 61. I'm betting she's afraid to put on an ounce. She's short and every ounce shows, and her rep on AMC is as glamorous. Hopefully she will eat enough not to actually lose more. But you don't get those incredible arms at 61 by gaining and losing. (Assuming no plastic surgery of course!).

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3203642;
    Elsewhere it says she's 61. I'm betting she's afraid to put on an ounce. She's short and every ounce shows, and her rep on AMC is as glamorous. Hopefully she will eat enough not to actually lose more. But you don't get those incredible arms at 61 by gaining and losing. (Assuming no plastic surgery of course!).
    Actually, she has had quite a lot of plastic surgery. There are not very many 61 yr olds with absolutely no lines in their faces and b**bs of that size on such a tiny frame.

I think she's WAY too thin - she doesn't look healthy.

Her dancing is worse than I thought it would be, but what has struck me so far is how horrid she is in the interview/critique phases. She seems both hyper and ditzy at the same time, and I've never felt she was either in past interviews I've seen.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Susan just isn't doing it for me. I don't know if it's nerves or what, and I'm sure that impacted her last night having to wait until almost the end to be saved. But her dancing...

Last night's dance was an improvement over the first dance so Susan is on the right track. You can tell how invested she is in trying to do her best so I hope she is one of the ones who gets to stick around awhile.

FORT Fogey

Susan did a great job last night. Her sweet, naturalness really shown through.

I can't wait to see next week's performance.

FORT Regular

Marie Osmond of the season. Nuff said.

Somehow she turned into the bubbly headed Lesley Ann Warren's character from Worth Winning. Vapid and goofy-grinned, and apparently not able to carry on a coherent conversation.

I love Susan but I think they have to change the way they mach up pairs..Tony is way to tall to be her partner.Some of the others are also miss matched. IMO.
    :

I am not afraid of dying....I just don't want to be there when it happens!

+ Reply to Thread