+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: Susan Lucci - Season 7

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: Susan Lucci - Season 7

I mis-posted. Right judge, wrong person. When asked by Jimmy which judge they'd most like to smack in the face it was Susan who said Carrie Ann; though like Alec she said it varied from week to week but that was usually her pick. But still funny two people would say the same judge. Toni Braxton first was confused by the question, then said all of them. I don't think Maks cares much for CA, either, and when he's talked about the changes this show has seen this season he's sort of hint hinted she's one of the people wanting them.

FORT Regular

When did Maks hint at these changes? Carrie Ann is an idiot and the producers are foolish to listen to her. She knows nothing about ballroom dancing. I hate the new changes and I do not like the contemporary style that Lacey adds which is one of the reasons I do not like her. She is not much of a ballroom dancer. But of course Carrie Ann loves it.

Ha, Susan gets my adoration for saying how she dislikes Carrie Ann. I think most of the dancers do not like her.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Maks said it in an interview with EW I believe it was at the beginning of this season. He had commented that he didn't think Lacey's style really fit into the show, and hint hinted around that there were some people behind the scenes who wanted to see the show go away from traditional ballroom and in the direction of SYTYCD and ABDC. I can't remember if he mentioned CA by name, but I think he did. When you look at the addition of Lacey, the hip hop group number, the new dance styles, the entertainment on the results show, even some of the commentators and choreographers, they probably wouldn't have seen the light of day on this show a few seasons ago. Someone on another site posted a quote from Tony that I think is old because it refers to lift gate and how he bought CA a book on ballroom rules and dancing and he doesn't think she's in tune with the show because of her background. He said she's hip hop trained, and I agree. This woman was on In Living Color and danced with Madonna. I'm not saying they need 3 qualified certified ballroom judges on the show, because it's a TV show and regardless I'm sure the pros, stars, and audience would even disagree with their judgements. But this show has worked fine with it's format, dances, and pros for 7 seasons, and while the ratings are fine this time, I don't want to see it radically changed.

+ Reply to Thread