+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Cody Linley - Season 7

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Re: Cody Linley - Season 7

WOW...the local hospitals sure are getting alot of coverage this season....

Doctor Doctor Gimme the News

Two-time Dancing With the Stars champ Julianne Hough was taken by ambulance to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center after Tuesday night's live results show in which she performed a high-energy dance.

Hough, 20, "was experiencing slight stomach pains all day that increased and the doctors thought it was best to have them checked out," her rep, Cindy Guagenti, tells PEOPLE.

Contrary to other reports, Hough "didn't collapse" at the show, Guagenti says.

In fact, Hough was energetic all afternoon and evening.

The budding country singer performed her hit "My Hallelujah Song" while doing choreographed moves with brother Derek and dancer Mark Ballas during a pre-taped segment. The segment, airing later in the season, was taped twice. During the second take a spirited Hough exhorted the crowd to cheer loudly.

Hough also appeared fine during the one-hour telecast. She performed an encore dance with partner Cody Linley: a lively jitterbug that brought the crowd to its feet.

But 40 minutes after the show ended, she was seen getting into an ambulance at CBS Studios in L.A., where Dancing is taped.
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3221156;
    I mean, they got a 10 and 2 9's! Why boo? That was the best score they've gotten so far.
    Because Derek/Brooke had just gotten a 29, and the crowd (and me) thought Cody's dance was as good.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3221156;
    Is there a delayed feed back into the room? It seemed like it took them a minute to start booing (and then they cut that sound out from back there), and Julianne didn't look too happy at the very end, which is why I thought they were booing them. I know if something behind the scenes happened not related to the dancers it probably would have been reported. Who knows what/who/why they were booing. I mean, they got a 10 and 2 9's! Why boo? That was the best score they've gotten so far.
    I'm pretty sure there is a slight time delay between what happens in real time and when the audience sees it. When Samantha does the backstage interviews after each couple's dance, it always seems to me that the audience laughs at a joke or something funny just a couple of moments after.

Also I've seen that alot when they show each couple's practice tapes which I assume the audience is watching at the same time, they're abit behind there too.

Oh no! Julianne has appendicitis. She'll need surgury tomorrow.

Julianne Hough, Dancing Star Without Appendix - E! Online

Get well quickly Julianne. We'll miss you!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by DancingDad;3224033;
    Oh no! Julianne has appendicitis. She'll need surgury tomorrow.

Julianne Hough, Dancing Star Without Appendix - E! Online

Get well quickly Julianne. We'll miss you!
    Wow poor Julianne I guess this means she and Cody will be out this season, then.

ETA: Okay, I read the article and it says even though she's having surgery tomorrow she's still dancing tonight? I wonder if they'll hype this up tonight.
    Last edited by karalott; 10-27-2008 at 06:59 PM.

Dancing along the border of turbulence and order

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3224039;
    Wow poor Julianne I guess this means she and Cody will be out this season, then.

ETA: Okay, I read the article and it says even though she's having surgery tomorrow she's still dancing tonight? I wonder if they'll hype this up tonight.
    I read today that it's endometriosis and that she's needs surgery. There was no mention of when it's scheduled. I would think soon since it's so painful.
    Go to www.freerice.com to improve your vocabulary and feed the world!

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

I think Cody has really improved and he is taking the competition more seriously. I enjoy these two and I know I'll enjoy Cody with Edyta.

I'm pretty anxious to see Cody & Edyta together. Should be interesting.

FORT Regular

Edyta seems too sexy and too mature for Cody. He looks like a kid. Should be interesting.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by pinkberry30;3226770;
    Edyta seems too sexy and too mature for Cody. He looks like a kid. Should be interesting.
    Although the younger man/older woman story line would have made more sense with Edyta (even if she's only ten years older than him, but better than a girl that's just two years older than him).

Regardless, I'm excited Edyta is back, even if it is temporary.
    Last edited by karalott; 11-01-2008 at 09:52 PM.

+ Reply to Thread