+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Cody Linley - Season 7

Re: Cody Linley - Season 7

I thought these to looked pretty good together last night. I think they were definitely underscored in comparison to several couples who came later in the competition. I have always hated going first in any competition like this.

Cody needs to put his toung back in his mouth and stop drooling over Julianne if he is going to have a chance to do well in this thing. It's tough to focus on the task at hand when your mind is somewhere else (I won't say where - this is a family friendly board). I know Julianne is hot Cody, and your 18 year old hormones are probably on overdrive right about now, but snap out of it kid. If you don't you won't be long for the show.

Poor Julianne looks like she's babysitting during all of the commentaries. I'm sure this is testing her patience, knowing he's drooling the whole time.

I, too, think he was underscored though. Too many 21's (as is often the case) last night and he was better than 2 or 3 of them. I keep saying the judges need half scores. 7 1/2 for a dance that was better than a 7, but not as good as an 8, for example.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Julianne seemed like her old self last night. I read an interview where she said nerves got the best of her Monday night. Still not sure how long I see her and Cody lasting, but he seems like a nice kid who's got a lot of potential.

This was another of the couples that showed improvement over the first night. He is very young but he is trying so hope he can stick around awhile, like his enthusiasm for dancing.

FORT Regular

Thank god Julianne kicked Lacey's slutty ass last night. Keep it up Cody and don't you dare mess it up. I want Julianne in the finals again.

Quote Originally Posted by pasodoble;3204489;
    Thank god Julianne kicked Lacey's slutty ass last night. Keep it up Cody and don't you dare mess it up. I want Julianne in the finals again.
    Here here.

I think that they're a sweet couple of kids and I hope they make it at least halfway.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

Who is John Galt?

I think these two are adorable and should have been scored higher the first night. I have to yet to watch last night's performance, but it seems like they did well. Good for them!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Something really seems off with Julianne this year. I'm sure her singing career is more on her mind, but it surprises me that she seems to have zero chemistry with Cody. Cody seems to really want to be in this, but Julianne seems to be the stick in the mud.

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

Maybe his constant fawning over her is a big turn-off. She'd rather work and he'd rather gawk.

+ Reply to Thread