+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Cloris Leachman - Season 7

Re: Cloris Leachman - Season 7

After last night I'm so done with Cloris. She needs to go next.

I want to know who in the world voted for her. Jeff was no star. But at least he was funny when he was trying to be, and was respectful. Cloris cussing the judges (yes ... my 8 year old figured out what she called Carrie Ann after CA's EXTREMELY charitable 6 even though it was muted) on a show we let our kids watch is intolerable. And she's NOT FUNNY. She's a train wreck - both while dancing and afterward. There are about nine screws loose there.

The judges need to dust off those "3" paddles, if they in fact made them. We do now know (thanks to Rocco) that they have a "4" handy.

Sorry, but I am over her. That wasn't a mambo, it was a comedy sketch. I don't want to see her look foolish and that's what will happen if she stays on much longer. I give her credit for going out there and trying this at 82, but the fun's over and now she should exit the stage.

There is a fine line between funny and obnoxious and she crossed it. She really can't do any of the fast latin dances and I don't want her to stay at the expense of someone who really can dance.

Oh ... and Carrie Ann's 6 actually ticked me off - it meant she found those other dances to be equal to hers, and her other 4 6's were FAR FAR better, I don't care HOW charitable you're trying to be for her "giving it a go."

Anyone else think that Cloris calling CA a "Bit.." will get CA to stop with the charitable scores?

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;3204241;
    I feel the same way...to me, she's NOT funny on the show...she's obnoxious and won't shut the hell up to listen to what they are saying. I feel sorry for Corky...he always looks so exasperated with her. Maybe she will be gone soon....she gets a from me for being able to get out there and dance like she does at 82 but that's all the kudos she gets from me....I won't vote for her! :nono

Hopefully Corky can come back next year with someone more suited for him!
    Completely agree. Cloris looked worried last night when Tom said they were at the bottom of the pack, while Corky looked annoyed. Dealing with that routine every week has already gotten tiring. I think even the people giving her a standing O in the audience will stop doing that eventually. Cloris is funny, but she takes too much time and puts it on too thick. And cussing the judges out isn't right :nono Whether she's being funny or not, I still think it's disrespectful. Hopefully the embarrassment ends and she goes tonight. I agree with those who said that mambo was on a Master P level of scoring. Jeff's cha cha that earned a 12 was better.

Did anyone else see Cloris on Entertainment Tonight where she said that she had tried two other times to get on this show unsuccessfully and the third time she went she was cussing and they selected her! The show must want the controversy so people will watch and discuss!!!! Ya think?????

I think that Carrie Ann knew that Cloris calling her a B was not serious and was a total joke. The night before she called them all B***ards which I think was also a joke. Not that I'm saying I thought that was funny but I see where Cloris is going with this. I also think the producers knew what they were getting themselves into with her.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

FORT Regular

Thank god Cloris aint my grandmother or even a distant relative, or else I would've jumped off a bridge! She is such a trainwreck.

FORT Regular

awwww, I havent been able to watch the show yet, is she really that bad? At this rate she will be gone before I do..lol

Who is John Galt?

I finally watched the first show yesterday afternoon and have taped last nights. OMG, she was horrid the first night. I've always liked her and thought she was quite witty - when she was younger. But, I think she's just lost it and is getting dementia. She is waaay too old for this show and to me the show has lost a lot of credibility for even putting her on. I can't imagine that they need the controversy. They must have countless celebrities who are anxious to try out. They should have let Paul Abdul do it. At least she would have been good and interesting to see how she could adapt to ballroom. I hope they don't try this type of trick casting again. C'mon 60ish is okay, 70ish pushing the envelope, but 80 - ridiculous.

+ Reply to Thread