+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Brooke Burke - Season 7

Re: Brooke Burke - Season 7

exactly...I hope she is keeping him in line. from the rehearsal footage we've seen it doesn't appear that she puts up with his bs. Which is a very good thing for their partnership. I still will never like him but have to say I am looking forward to what he can put together for a freestyle. She is capable of some pretty ambitious stuff.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. A. Schweitzer

FORT Regular

Brooke deserves to win and Derek seems a lot more mature this season. The freestyle should be good. But with America still voting for Cloris, I worry Cloris will win. The best dancer rarely wins on this show.

I hope Brooke wins, she is a natural at dancing!! Love watching her & Derek.

Go Team Brooke, you have my votes

Brooke is a good dancer, no doubt, but I always find myself watching Derek the whole time.. he is awesome.

FORT Regular

Okay I have a gut feeling they still stuck Derek with a trainwreck finally if he returns next season. So I really hope he skips next year and takes a well deserved break. I wouldn't mind if Mark or Julianne take a break too.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

If Mark and Derek have that recording contract they probably won't be back next season. If he does come back, and he and Brooke for some reason don't win (I'm still hoping for an upset), then he'll probably get a ringer next season. If not, then yes, he'll probably get a clunker or someone with a very limited fan base. I wonder if Corky will luck out next season if he comes back (which I hope he doesn't, to be honest).

FORT Regular

Derek's gotten very middle of the road celebs who could either be good or just okay. Jennie had a fan base while Shannon had a limited one. Brooke probably had the smallest. I think he'll get another one like that because the Houghs seem popular. I think Julianne only got Adam because of her record coming out.

Brooke not winning would be a surprise and not yet one. A surprise because she is the best dancer, but not a shock because she does not have a big fan base. Kristi or Apolo losing would have been shockers. They were obvious winners from week 1.

I hope Brooke is recovering OK. I'd hate to see her injury take her out of the competition when she is clearly the best dancer.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Although I think she is quite a good dancer, I don't enjoy her dancing that much. There isn't the level of chemistry and / or spark on the show that I used to see with prior contestants.

FORT Regular

I did not know Brooke Burke from Burns when the season started, but now I do. Burke is the one that can dance. I do not find her boring at all this season. I figured she would do the faster dances well with her hip action but she is smooth and elegant in that foxtrot. She probably has less fans than the other celebs, but if it is about dancing, I think she should win. But women have a tough time winning especially ones considered "pretty". I can see this being like season 2. A boy bander, football player and the pretty girl who can dance. I would rather have Warren win, if Brooke does not win, because Lacey's attitude sucks and Lance is boring.

+ Reply to Thread