+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Toni Braxton - Season 7

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Toni Braxton - Season 7

Personally, I find Taylor Hicks very "grind-able"! He's adorable!

And I'm with her....I wouldn't want to sleep on 300 thread count sheets either, if I could help it. I'm sure it was a joke.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I'm really liking these two this season. Alec doesn't seem so gloom and doom like he did with Paulina and Josie (not that I can blame him there). These two aren't too over the top, but they aren't too boring, either. I did enjoy their waltz and think they had the right idea with trying to separate themselves from the group.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3192847;
    Personally, I find Taylor Hicks very "grind-able"! He's adorable!

And I'm with her....I wouldn't want to sleep on 300 thread count sheets either, if I could help it. I'm sure it was a joke.
    Yeah, sounds like a joke to me.

I've always liked Toni Braxton as an artist, and now I like her even more since she's stepped up and joined the fight against autism. I remember when she first came on television and told the world that her son was autistic. That look of shock and pain in her eyes, I knew it well. That along with her health problems, she's had quite an eventful couple of years. Glad to see her back in the spotlight and hanging in the competition.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I'm so disappointed that these two are out already, but once Cloris was announced as being safe (as insane as it is) I had a bad feeling. I don't think Toni has really had a dance to come out of her shell with. While I think she concentrated too much on doing well and worrying about what the judges would think, I also don't think she was ever going to win them over. I still can't believe she's out this early, but I think I'll miss Alec, my only eye candy that was left, more. I hope he and Edyta come back and do pro dances during the results show. And I hope he's back again next season. They were definitely fun to watch and had a great chemistry between them.

Yeah, when they said Cloris was safe (and after I stopped screaming at the TV), I knew it was Toni or Susan in trouble.

Anyone remember Toni's sister on Starting Over? She was a piece of work.
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Wow! I had totally forgot about her! I'd love to see a "Where is she now?" piece on her.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

I had totally forgot about that too livin....I loved that show!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Who is John Galt?

I was livid that Cloris was still here and Toni was out - WHAT IS GOING ON??? Why on earth are people voting for the joke of the season. I am sooo disappointed with the show this season. And where is the male eye candy? After Ted and Rocco left (and their eye candy appeal was only average) and now that both Maks and Alec are gone - there is virtually no eye candy left for us aging cougars to watch. Lance is cute but gay guys don't do it for me, Derek and Corky are babies, and the rest are just not in my gorgeous guy category. Hopefully, next season will be better casted and more entertaining. From the comments, I don't think I am alone in my disappointment with the casting this season.

Quote Originally Posted by aname2;3222227;
    I was livid that Cloris was still here and Toni was out - WHAT IS GOING ON??? Why on earth are people voting for the joke of the season. I am sooo disappointed with the show this season. And where is the male eye candy? After Ted and Rocco left (and their eye candy appeal was only average) and now that both Maks and Alec are gone - there is virtually no eye candy left for us aging cougars to watch. Lance is cute but gay guys don't do it for me, Derek and Corky are babies, and the rest are just not in my gorgeous guy category. Hopefully, next season will be better casted and more entertaining. From the comments, I don't think I am alone in my disappointment with the casting this season.
    What about Tony? I think he is so hot that he blows all of those guys out of the water.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast