+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Lance Bass - Season 7

Re: Lance Bass - Season 7

Ehhh....Lacey...

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I feel so bad for Lance. He got stuck with a partner that NEEDS to be the center of attention at all times. I couldn't stand her on SYTYCD. I thought she was HIGHLY over-rated.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie;3203349;
    I feel so bad for Lance. He got stuck with a partner that NEEDS to be the center of attention at all times. I couldn't stand her on SYTYCD. I thought she was HIGHLY over-rated.
    I didn't notice this until a friend of mine pointed it, but she said backstage it seemed whenever Samantha was interviewing the celebs you could see Lacey talking to Lance in the background-and it seemed like she was trying to get her face around the pair being interviewed and get on camera. I don't care for these two at all. I'm glad Len gave them a 6. Fortuantely I'm a little hopeful that eventually she'll wear thin with everyone and get booted. Lance who? All I remember is her.

These two can move well, but what kind of dance were they doing again? That didn't look anything like a Cha Cha. It's no wonder Len slammed them.

FORT Fogey

I loved that Len gave them the six.

FORT Regular

Len reminded me last night why he is my favourite judge. I hope he continues underscoring them. Don't care about Lance but Lacey is just an ugly slut! Not only her attitude but she is an eyesore too,the tomato face and potato chin

This is the reason why she always dresses up like a skank,just to save her ugly face. Stupid camera whore.

I've never been a Lacey fan, but she and Lance actually looked cute together last night. I agree she LOVES the spotlight! (wayyy toooo much)
    Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for the answer. ~Author Unknown

I actually thought the two of them were very good last night and liked the choreography. Lance surprised me after saying in his interview he had trouble with dancing which was not evident in his performance. Good luck to them both.

I sincerely hope that a plug gets pulled on Lacey quick, fast, and in a hurry.

Lance seems like a nice-enough guy, but I do NOT care for Lacey at all.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

I like Lacey....and I like her and Lance together. I hope they stick around for awhile!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

+ Reply to Thread