+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 37 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: DwtS Season 7 Rumors and Speculation

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

Re: DwtS Season 7 Rumors and Speculation

I think I'm glad that Dan Quayle said no. Didn't sound like someone I'd be interested in seeing dance.

Nor do Lou Ferrigno and Warren Sapp sound very interesting.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Yeah, the only rumored one that I'd tune into see is Jodie Sweetin. Watch her being the only rumor and everyone else turn out to be accurate I like Kathy Griffin and would have loved to have seen her, but also admire that she admits she can't dance for crap and turned it down.

It would have been hilarious if Kathy joined. I find her very funny, even though she pretty much only jokes about celebrities.

And also, she would have for sure used the show in her comedy, much like she says she joined the D-list when she joined and won Celebrity Mole.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

I'm doubting if Jodi Sweetin is going to be on DWTS...I've seen an article where her and hubby are in talks to be in their own reality show...
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

And adding to that, I've been reading rumors that Candace "DJ" Cameron might be joining the cast.

I'd love Candace and Jodie to both go on DwtS, but it would suck if they competed in the same season. So hopefully one of them gets on.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;3149010;
    Lou Ferrigno? As in the original Incredible Hulk? UGH....isn't he the one who can barely speak? Plus, he looks like he wouldn't be able to dance at all. I don't like any of these rumors. Lou Ferrigno, Warren Sapp and Dan Quayle are three that I do not want to see on this show.

Oh well...looks like it's shaping up to another season I'm going to sit out.
    Lou is deaf and that's why he sounds funny when he speaks. I don't see him as being graceful enough to handle the moves.

Candace "DJ" Cameron? I love her but can she handle it? I remember her as being very fragile emotionally and I'm not sure she can handle how mean the judges can be....a reason I'm glad that "Winnie" from the Wonder Years was just a rumor and didn't go on the show. The judges on this one are so spiteful and brutal at times that it makes me want to slap them.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;3144135;
    Kellie Pickler? Hmmm...she'd be cute but I'd have to mute her the whole time she was speaking. I'd rather not deal with her phony Picklerisms. No way she is as stupid as she pretended to be on AI. No way!
    I don't know ... did you see her on 'Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader?' She was asked a question about Hungary and she said 'Hungry - that's a country?!? I've heard of Turkey but not Hungry.'

I've read that Toni Braxton's pretty much confirmed that she'll be on the show. Anyone else read that?

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I haven't heard the Toni Braxton rumor, but I'd love to see her

Candace Cameron-no thanks. When Full House first started I loved her, but over the years she started grating on my nerves. If Jodie Sweetin couldn't do it from Full House, I'd rather see Dave Coulier, Lori Laughlin, Andrea Barber or (and this is a long shot) John Stamos.

Candace "DJ" Cameron? I love her but can she handle it? I remember her as being very fragile emotionally and I'm not sure she can handle how mean the judges can be....a reason I'm glad that "Winnie" from the Wonder Years was just a rumor and didn't go on the show. The judges on this one are so spiteful and brutal at times that it makes me want to slap them.
    I liked Winnie But if they're going to get someone from the Wonder Years, let's relive one of my first pre-teen crushes and get Fred Savage Speaking of all these rumors floating around, any word which pros are definitely returning (or not)? From what I've read in this thread, Jonathan, Tony, and Julianne are likely definite nos, Maksim said he was only sitting out one season and would be back, Ashly DelGrosseo might be back, and Karina was coming back. What about Cheryl, Edyta, Mark, Derek, and Anna?
    Last edited by karalott; 08-05-2008 at 09:09 PM.

+ Reply to Thread