+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: DwtS Season 7 Rumors and Speculation

Re: DwtS Season 7 Rumors and Speculation

I agree with Mike.. ridiculous and offensive. There are many gay dancers out there and they are dancing as partners with women. If this were a non-partner style of dance, then it would be ok. I wonder how much of this is a result of the "mango" experiment from last season? It got a few good-natured laughs, but that is where it should have ended. We certainly don't need a whole season of it.
    Tahoe bound....

I hope that is just some silly rumor thrown out there to trump up interest in next season and get people buzzing. It stinks of pandering. I'm sure there have been other gay dancers on this show (male and female) and they weren't pandered to like this. Its a VERY bad idea not to mention (and I hate to say this but I will) I think it will offend a HUGE portion of the DWTS viewers... the very same ones who carried Marie Osmond and other such "wholesome" stars far. I see it as a ratings crashing event. IF they had done this sort of thing from the very beginning? I'd be more than fine with it but just for Bass? To cater to his orientation? Ridiculous.

If they start turning the show into a gay liberation festival they will lose me as a viewer - along with many others I would think. I'm not homophobic or anything, I just wouldn't find it entertaining. The show is phenomenaly successful as is. I don't think the producers would be dumb enough to so radically alter a proven formula. There's an old saying in the industry where I work - "If it aint broke, don't fix it".

I Read on Wikipedia that Tony Danza has agreed to take part on this season of the show.

Tony Danza? I love him! I'd be so happy with him on the show. I'd love to see him with Edyta (I know, she won't win with him but their personalities would be awesome) or with the dancer that had the guy who challenged season 1 winner? Her name AND his name are escaping me?

FORT Regular

Errr...Apprently Monica Lewinsky too expressed her interest to take part next season Another Heather Mills in the making?

Quote Originally Posted by pasodoble;3133543;
    Errr...Apprently Monica Lewinsky too expressed her interest to take part next season Another Heather Mills in the making?
    NO MONICA LEWINSKY---NO! I will NOT watch her period.

Tony Danza would be great. He does have a dance background.

Tony would be a great chioce! I like his sense of humor.

Please don't do Monica. Since when did office promiscuity qualify one as a "Star"

I see Tony with Kym and I think he's a great choice.

Monica L That would be too polarizing.
    Tahoe bound....

FORT Regular

I know!! Monica would be a complete trainwreck.

Kellie Pickler also wants to be on next season and me thinks she is a great choice. She would be awesome with Mark or Derek.

+ Reply to Thread