+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: DwtS Season 7 Rumors and Speculation

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: DwtS Season 7 Rumors and Speculation

Honestly? I wouldn't miss Tony (but congrats to him and his wife!) I love all the female pros but on the male front I wouldn't mind seeing Tony and Jonathan take a break, and Alec coming back. I wonder if Derek will be back.

They always have to have the token old celebs and I think they add something to the show. I'd hate to see all young twenty somethings who have it easy because of their age. I don't care for Cybil personally but I wouldn't mind seeing her. I hope we don't have anymore Marie's or Marisa's that stick around longer than they should.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3069768;
    Honestly? I wouldn't miss Tony (but congrats to him and his wife!) I love all the female pros but on the male front I wouldn't mind seeing Tony and Jonathan take a break, and Alec coming back. I wonder if Derek will be back.
    Same here. Tony has never really stood out to me. I'd LOVE to see Alec again! As for Derek, he's a good dancer but his cockiness last season did nothing for me. I doubt I'd miss him much either.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by lildago;3070244;
    Same here. Tony has never really stood out to me. I'd LOVE to see Alec again! As for Derek, he's a good dancer but his cockiness last season did nothing for me. I doubt I'd miss him much either.
    And I can't forget Maks Maks, Alec, Mark, and Derek are the ones I'd want to see again. I know a lot of people got turned off by Derek this season but I think it was more partner influence than anything. He seemed pretty cool when he was paired with Jennie. They can fill up the last two spots with newbies for all I care. I was excited to see Louis back last season but somehow he just came across as flat to me. I do hope if Alec returns they don't pair him with another model again. Unless it's one that has a big name and can dance.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3070406;
    And I can't forget Maks
    Oh, no way would I forget Maks.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3070406;
    And I can't forget Maks Maks, Alec, Mark, and Derek are the ones I'd want to see again. I know a lot of people got turned off by Derek this season but I think it was more partner influence than anything. He seemed pretty cool when he was paired with Jennie. They can fill up the last two spots with newbies for all I care. I was excited to see Louis back last season but somehow he just came across as flat to me. I do hope if Alec returns they don't pair him with another model again. Unless it's one that has a big name and can dance.
    I think Tony is okay, but he can be cocky too. But when he has a good partner like Stacey or someone fun like Marissa, he is good. I like him in pro dances too. Derek can annoy me at times, but he is a great dancer and choreographer. I never got cocky from him though. He along with Mark are multi-talented but they do not flaunt it. I had to remember what he did with Jennie. He was very cool with her and he was very mature with her. He was good at not showing off in their dances and I liked that. I remember Mark seemed more annoying with Sabrina but a little less annoying with Kristi. Partners make a difference because I was indifferent to Maks with Tia, hated Maks with Willa but loved him with Mel. I want Maks, Alec, Derek, Mark, Jonathan, and Tony or Fabian next season.
    Last edited by pinkberry30; 06-22-2008 at 09:11 PM.

Out of all the professionals, I love me some Edyta. I just really want her to win at least one season after all her hard work she has put into every single season.

Though I was actually glad Kristi won over Jason, even though Jason had Edyta as a partner, because I prefered Kristi (and not to mention that Mark is my favorite professional out of the guys). So now I just want Edyta to be paired with a celeb that I'll be able to like, that can actually dance, and that is popular (because we all know popularity counts in this show, too).
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

I agree CG about Edyta...I'd love to see her finally win one...I'm always a Louis fan and I hope they bring Fabian back...he was a doll!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

FORT Regular

If the wonder trio Derek,Mark and Julianne return next season, then here's my wishlist.

1. Lita(Amy Dumas) or Becki Newton w/ Derek

2. Trish Stratus or again Becki Newton w/ Mark

3. Michael Urie w/ Julianne
    Last edited by pasodoble; 06-25-2008 at 12:30 PM.

I don't know who any of those people are and the reason I didn't watch this last season is because I either didn't know any of the celebs or didn't care enough about them to suffer through watching some bad dancing. Although I'd love to see those three pros back since they have such dynamic routines and ideas and I just love watching them dance together in the pro routines.

I know this show is all about the D list celebs or those that have fallen down to the D list trying to restart their careers but I would LOVE to see some celebs that are more popular/and in demand. Heck, at this point I'd be happy with B-listers!

Since I pretty much do nothing at work in the afternoons, I've been trying to find spoilers and other than those listed at the top? Have come up empty. Isn't this starting again in 3 months? So where are the spoilers?

FORT Regular

Harmony2000 If you are referring to my post, Lita and Trish are the former WWE divas ... Michael Urie and Becki Newton are Marc & Amanda from Ugly Betty.
    Last edited by pasodoble; 06-25-2008 at 02:33 PM.

+ Reply to Thread