+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 188

Thread: 5/20 Finale Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

  1. #41
    Ms Ambusher dberk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Age
    56
    Posts
    4,461

    Re: 5/20 Finale Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by Bethie;3011948;
    Yay, Jason is still in it. He's probably going to get 2nd. I think Kristi has this in the bag.
    You can tell that Edyta REALLY wants to win this. Her expression at every elimination says it all. Jason only should make second place, but as we know this is (sadly) more of a popularity contest.

    I don't feel bad for Cristian. He did a great job and made it to the end. Now he needs to take care of that arm and continue to star in my dreams. Did I type that out loud? I can't feel badly for Cheryl either. She won twice and once she even deserved it.

    I forgot to vote, but hope that Kristi wins without my 5 votes.

  2. #42
    FORT Fogey Tobi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,244

    Re: 5/20 Finale Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

    yawn, a unicycle

    Good to see Julianne but honestly, somebody hit the mute button on Adam

  3. #43
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,859

    Re: 5/20 Finale Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

    They got in a plug for Julianne's CD, which coincidentally "dropped" today.

  4. #44
    FORT Fanatic Bethie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    552

    Re: 5/20 Finale Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by dberk;3012059;
    You can tell that Edyta REALLY wants to win this. Her expression at every elimination says it all. Jason only should make second place, but as we know this is (sadly) more of a popularity contest.

    I don't feel bad for Cristian. He did a great job and made it to the end. Now he needs to take care of that arm and continue to star in my dreams. Did I type that out loud? I can't feel badly for Cheryl either. She won twice and once she even deserved it.

    I forgot to vote, but hope that Kristi wins without my 5 votes.
    Well, yeah she wants to win. She's been doing this since the first season and before this season the closest she got was the Joey Lawrence, I believe. So yeah, I'm sure she's just itching to get a win.

    I do think Kristi is better than Jason. I just really like looking at Jason.

  5. #45
    My first love... TVDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    815

    Re: 5/20 Finale Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by ranger1rg;3012043;
    guttenberg is AWFUL.
    i wish adam THE PIG corolla would fall off that frickin unicycle.

    WORST. CONTESTANT. EVER.

    Are you Simon Cowell Jr?

    Seriously I think you're 100x more brutal on contestants than the real Cowell himself.

  6. #46
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    3,101

    Re: 5/20 Finale Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by TVDude;3012068;
    Are you Simon Cowell Jr?

    Seriously I think you're 100x more brutal on contestants than the real Cowell himself.
    no, but do we REALLY have to watch these kids again????

    UGH.

  7. #47
    FORT Fogey Tobi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,244

    Re: 5/20 Finale Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

    Is it just me or is Samantha always seriously overdressed

  8. #48
    Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Right Here, Right Now
    Posts
    25,698

    Re: 5/20 Finale Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

    I like just watching Jason walk. Simply amazing!

    Geez....here are these little monsters again. Shouldn't they be at home in bed getting ready for school in the morning???
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

    When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

  9. #49
    My first love... TVDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    815

    Re: 5/20 Finale Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

    LOL Brandon's dream came true!

  10. #50
    That's all folks! Unklescott's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Dublin, OH
    Posts
    26,558

    Re: 5/20 Finale Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by ranger1rg;3012078;
    no, but do we REALLY have to watch these kids again????

    UGH.
    Aww, but they're so cute!!

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.