+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: 5/20 Finale Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

Re: 5/20 Finale Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Margaritaville;3013532;
    I completely forgot to comment on how totally inappropriate Shannon Elizabeth was last night! Not only did she wrap her leg around Tom, but left it there for a very long time!! When she finally took her leg off - Tom said "Thank You!!". I was laughing my off!! And then, after the commercial break Tom said that his wife and her lawyer had called him during the break... He is just so funny - the best host ever! Handled the awkward situation with total class.

I completely agree with you about Tom. As a host he is as far above the competiton as Kristi was this season. Too bad he's paired with Samantha, who is the hostess equivalent of Master P. as a dancer. Actually, Samantha didn't do as poorly last night as she usually does, but that's probably just a fluke.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Tom's probably still in bed with a back strain today! As far as Shannon is concerned, I'm betting that is one of those stupid things she got herself into and couldn't figure a "cool" way out of. I'll bet "Mrs. Tom" isn't too terribly pleased, either, and probably wouldn't mind the opportunity to have a few words with little Miss "Aren't I cute and funny?"
    Last edited by prhoshay; 05-21-2008 at 12:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3013554;
    I'll bet "Mrs. Tom" isn't too terribly pleased, either.

Shoot, if I were "Mrs. Tom", I'd DEFINITELY meet her at the backstage door with a few pointed questions I'd want answered!

"In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by ness;3013578;

Shoot, if I were "Mrs. Tom", I'd DEFINITELY meet her at the backstage door with a few pointed questions I'd want answered!

I hope Mrs. Bergeron goes easy on Tom. It wasn't his fault. He was just trying to figure out a way to gracefully extract himself from the situation. She may be tempted to have a chat with little miss attention w****, but she should probably just leave well enough alone. The season is over anyway. If Shannon has any class (which at this point I doubt) she should take the initiative and go appologise to both Tom and Mrs. B.

Just wanted to add that I love Tom B. !!

No one is as quick-witted as he is! Samantha Harris can go any time, but it would not be the same without Tom!

I didn't hear anything about a DWTS Tour? Is it dead? That was a great gig for the pro dancers.

So now we start on our list of preferred Celebs for September....
    Tahoe bound....

Quote Originally Posted by DancingDad;3013687;
    If Shannon has any class (which at this point I doubt) she should take the initiative and go appologise to both Tom and Mrs. B.

Dad, ITA that there is a LOT of doubt out there about whether or not Shannon has any class (Yep, count me --- and a few others, I suspect --- IN on that! ).

Are you willing to bet that if she DOES take the initiative to go apologize to Tom and Mrs. B, Derek will probably have given her a kick in the pants to do so, because she just doesn't get it in the FIRST place that there are absolutely some things you do NOT do, but can't figure that out for herself?

"In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by ness;3013813;

Dad, ITA that there is a LOT of doubt out there about whether or not Shannon has any class (Yep, count me --- and a few others, I suspect --- IN on that! ).

Are you willing to bet that if she DOES take the initiative to go apologize to Tom and Mrs. B, Derek will probably have given her a kick in the pants to do so, because she just doesn't get it in the FIRST place that there are absolutely some things you do NOT do, but can't figure that out for herself?

She may need that fanny padding again after all.

Quote Originally Posted by buddybaker;3012280;
    I get the feeling that Kristi has the same kind of drive as Mark, they are well matched..
    I agree! I think, from my impression over the years, that she has a bottomless ability to concentrate and work hard to achieve her goal. I think she worked her tail off and I'm happy she got the trophy. It's so funny how this show has taken off and how competitive VERY competitive people get about it. I can't wait to see who'll be competing in September. Thank goodness SYTYCD is starting soon!

I love seeing the two guys put Kristi up on their shoulders--classy.

This was an outstanding season. The right person won and the right 3 couples were final 3. I really think Christian and Cheryl were a tad better than Jason and Edyta, and would have liked to see Christian come in 2nd. I have no gripe with the way it turned out though; I have great admiration and respect for both Jason and Edyta.

That said, I think that Jason is a very smart man. He is approaching the end of his football career age-wise and I suspect he's looking to get in to acting or sportscasting. His appearance on this show can only help him. He came off as gentlemanly, articulate and showed a humorous side. He basically said on GMA and on Regis/Kelly that he's done with dancing. I wish him well.

I hope the shows continues to get the classy NFL'ers like Jerry Rice, Emmitt Smith, Jason Taylor and avoids the thugs.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

FORT Fogey

I saw a clip on ET last night that said that Jason was late for the final rehearsal on Monday because he was having lunch with Denzel Washington.

+ Reply to Thread