+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: 5/19 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 5/19 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Just now watching the show...

ChaCha - love the idea - and Kristi totally owns this. The dance came alive when she stepped up.

Freestyle - no one blew me away BUT:

Kristi's was very difficult and and entertaining -would've liked to see something a bit sexier but not her strength.

Jason - well here was the sexy! Not much in the technical dept though, but love looking at him! Once you get past all the skin, it was ...hmmm...too slow and a bit boring.

Cristian - wow, Cheryl's choice to do ANOTHER latin dance was sooo predictable. I can't even remember much about it, except he did very little dancing. The arm was very noticeable and awkward looking. I am just so disappointed with this one, it really looked like a generic dance from earlier in the season.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. A. Schweitzer

FORT Fogey

Here is a link to some comments about which couple some different stars think should win:

The Stars Pick Their Faves to Win DWTS - PEOPLE TV Watch

I found Carrie Ann's quote to be very interesting.

Very interesting because she is absolutely correct. Kristi is the best candidate. No harm in telling the truth.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Does anyone know what the deal is with tonight's show? Is the first hour a repeat of last night? Is the finale the two-hour episode after that? I want to try to watch for "Idol" (go Cook!) and "DWTS" (go Kristi!) in real time and I really don't want to sit through 3 hours of dancing...! Also, last night, I thought Samantha was HORRIBLE in how she cut off Cheryl and Cristian (was it them?)...she kept asking them questions and then cutting them off due to time...sheesh! And she didn't do it once, but like 2 or 3 times! What did Tom call it? Interview Haiku, or something like that!

Quote Originally Posted by SavhLaney;3009884;
    Here is a link to some comments about which couple some different stars think should win:

The Stars Pick Their Faves to Win DWTS - PEOPLE TV Watch

I found Carrie Ann's quote to be very interesting.
    I don't think there's any hidden meaning to Carrie Ann's quote. She's simply stating the fact that Kristi has a shot at winning. She has been a favorite from the beginning because of her dancing ability.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Hoping for a Kristi win, but imagine how much fun Cristian and Jason would have together on the promo tour if they finish 1-2. Since the top two travel to NY and other places immediately after the show.

I know I'm going to have withdrawals, imagine how it must be for the dancing pairs.
    Tahoe bound....

The judges rigged the scoring to nearly guarantee a Kristi victory. If Kristi doesn't finish dead last in voter votes, she wins. If they don't have the guys tie, then Kristi has to at least beat whoever finished 2nd. Now she doesn't. 2nd place in voter votes gives her the shiny ball.

It is still possible that the dance that is scored tonight could change the leader board. They each get one more dance. It would be difficult, Kristi would have to get like a 21 and the other two would have to get a 30.
    Tahoe bound....

Quote Originally Posted by skyhigh79;3010104;
    Hoping for a Kristi win, but imagine how much fun Cristian and Jason would have together on the promo tour if they finish 1-2. Since the top two travel to NY and other places immediately after the show.

I know I'm going to have withdrawals, imagine how it must be for the dancing pairs.
    I thought they said Christian was going to be having surgery Friday on his arm. I really doubt he can put it off for much longer.... however, I would love to see him continue with the dancing. I'll have to settle for the USA show - but it doesn't look like he is a MAIN character right now.
    I really have come to like Christian and Jason a lot. and not just because they are 2 HOT AND SEXY MEN!

Anyone who wants a preview of what to expect from tonight's results can check out dialidol for their DWTS prediction. I won't say any more than that so as not to spoil the outcome for anyone.

+ Reply to Thread