+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: 5/19 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: 5/19 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Kristi's moonwalk was not as good as it should have been. It was a little jerky. Other than that, once again, she handled her business!!!

I don't know how anybody with 2 eyes and a teeny, tiny bit of soul can deny who the best dancer in this competition is. Helen Keller and brother Ray Charles can even see that!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I think it is a combination. I loved Emmitt and Helio's personalities. I don't think they could have beat Kristi if they were here this season.
    Tahoe bound....

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by pintobean;3008198;
    Cristian needs to put on a shirt with buttons. I guess he hopes that his chest helps him win this competition.
    Now there's an idea, the women could start dancing with buttonless shirts!!

I don't think there's been a woman good enough to win, including Kelly who won the first season. Until this season with Kristi. Mel might have been able to win last year if not for the freestyle. Other than that, I really can't think of any woman who was possibly better than the men that won.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Just Sayin;3008196;
    I agree!! Especially given that the majority of the viewers and voters are, in fact, women!
    Am I the only person who has noticed that women can be some of the worst haters on women around?

And, when the men and women do exactly the same things on the dance floor, with the same degrees of difficulty, I'll be willing to concede that the men are usually better!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Here comes the "Jason throwing Edyta around" show! At least Jason is nice to look at while he is doing it though!!!

Quote Originally Posted by buddybaker;3008203;
    Now there's an idea, the women could start dancing with buttonless shirts!!
    Now that is an idea but some of the costumes does not leave much to the imagination if you know what I mean. Love Edyta and I think that she is a beauty woman but some of her outfits are very eye opening.
    "Since no one can ever know for certain whether or not his own view of life is the correct one, it is absolutely impossible for him to know if someone else's is the wrong one." -Gore Vidal

Ohh CRAP! Edyta!!!

am I the only one who noticed all the timing errors and stumbles in Kristi's freestyle?? seriously?

She is the better dancer, but the judges shouldn't be giving 10's with that many errors.

Jason's dance is lame!
    "Since no one can ever know for certain whether or not his own view of life is the correct one, it is absolutely impossible for him to know if someone else's is the wrong one." -Gore Vidal

+ Reply to Thread