+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: 5/13 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 5/13 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

As much as I appreciated Marissa's enthusiasm, it WAS her time to go. Her dances yesterday clearly were not in the same league with the others. I still like her very much and loved watching Tony loosen up and enjoy himself with her. But...for the win...Kristi or Jason, I think. Cristian just doesn't do enough-its all Cheryl's very clever choreography.

I agree...I think this is going to be a very enjoyable F3!
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. A. Schweitzer

Thank Goodness she's gone! She was messing it up for the really good dancers!

What's the connection between Marissa and Lucy Lawless?

Cristian is annoying me with his long pleas in Spanish for votes. This isn't Telemundo.

FORT Fan

You'd be surprised how many of us whose ancestors arrived before the English, French, Dutch, German, Irish, Polish etc. still speak Spanish and enjoy his comments.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisdee2139;2994085;
    What's the connection between Marissa and Lucy Lawless?
    Marissa and Lucy Lawless are very close personal friends. Nothing wrong with that. HOWEVER, Lucy hates the show (DWTS). She was rallying up her Xena fans to power vote for Marissa, just because Marissa wanted to say and keep having fun (by Marissa’s own admission). Some feel it was Lucy's way of thumbing her nose and making a mockery of the show, at the expense of other dancers who should have outlasted Marissa, Go to the Marissa thread in this forum, and read maybe the last 6 pages or so, There are links and various posts which explain, there is also a link to Lucy’s website. Also, Marissa’s blogs were – well, just go to that thread.

Quote Originally Posted by tango7;2994166;
    Marissa and Lucy Lawless are very close personal friends. Nothing wrong with that. HOWEVER, Lucy hates the show (DWTS). She was rallying up her Xena fans to power vote for Marissa, just because Marissa wanted to say and keep having fun (by Marissa’s own admission). Some feel it was Lucy's way of thumbing her nose and making a mockery of the show, at the expense of other dancers who should have outlasted Marissa, Go to the Marissa thread in this forum, and read maybe the last 6 pages or so, There are links and various posts which explain, there is also a link to Lucy’s website. Also, Marissa’s blogs were – well, just go to that thread.
    Thanks Tango!

REMINDER: Don't forget to watch or tape Jimmy Kimmel tonight. Guierrmo will burn Marissa's dancing shoes. This is one Marissa interview I look forward to.

Quote Originally Posted by TVDude;2993899;
    Thanks, like your avatar too, Heidi rocks!

Kristi safe, no surprise there.
    I was totally surprised. I was sure that Marissa would stay and Kristi would go. I think Kristi thought that was going to happen, too. She looked really nervous!
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Quote Originally Posted by dondiego;2994147;
    You'd be surprised how many of us whose ancestors arrived before the English, French, Dutch, German, Irish, Polish etc. still speak Spanish and enjoy his comments.
    I think it's great that he's doing his begging for votes in Spanish. Why not?

What has he been saying? Is it basically the same thing the others say, but in Spanish, or does he put a different twist on it?
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

+ Reply to Thread