+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: 4/29 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

Re: 4/29 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

Shannon has not improved much compared to the others. She deserved to take her padded butt and other false stuff home.
    If I get too cranky, would someone wipe the drool off my chin and send me to the home!

Even with padding girlfriend ad no rear. Heck she doesn't even have a side. Turn her sideways and she disappears.

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

Christian deserved to be voted back on, after his good dance performances last night. If the injury effects his dancing, he will be voted off sooner rather than later.

People got it right....Marissa and Shannon in bottom two.

FORT Newbie

This is my first post...Just wanted to let you guys know I like reading everything you write. It keeps me entertained. It's like a play by play.

OK, when I heard Def Leppard was performing, I groaned out loud. Honestly, I was never a huge fan when they were young and relevant. However, they really rocked.

Over to iTunes to check out the new album. D*mn marketing!

FORT Newbie

Please let Marissa be the next one booted. She has all the grace and elegance of Danny Devito. And she's so bubbly, so enthusiastic I want to slap her. Fairly hard. But enough of my deeply technical assessment.

This is the first season where I do not have a clear personal favorite. Objectively, though, Kristi is doing things that the other stars wouldn't even attempt, much less execute.

I'm not sure that I approve of Christian's machismo when it comes to staying in the competition.

How can he dance with only one arm working right? Can't wait for him to drop Cheryl during the "one lift" that's allowed next week. I don't know why she was so excited that they didn't get eliminated. Having an injured partner puts her in danger, I would think.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

FORT Fogey

To me it seemed the lift thing was a ploy to try and get Christian to leave. It seems the judges again realize that keeping women in the competition is hard, and especially the long legged beauties. I think they are desperate for a woman to win, and I really think even Kristi being as awesome as she is will be a long shot. They need to break down and have a woman and a man star winner each year and judge the stars based on gender. Men are given the easier job because the women dancers draw your attention so much.

On another note, I am glad whiner is gone, and if Derek acts this way again next season, he can stay gone as well. If that is what he acts like when he is possibly paired with her, she is toxic to him.

FORT Fogey

I am thrilled that Marissa will be dancing for another week and that whiney Shannon got sent packing.

Now if we could just get rid of Kristi.

Love Kristi and Jason and would really like to see those 2 in the final.
    There is no way Kristi will be leaving before the final. I love watching her and Mark and seeing what choreorgraphy Mark comes up with next. Just a joy to watch.

Shannon - ready for her to go - all that fake stuff this week - yuck.
    I'm glad Christian is staying for another week, but doubt he can really handle the dancing with the bad arm. Its a shame, I really enjoyed watching him.

my prefered final 4 -
    Kristi, Jason, Christian and Mario.

+ Reply to Thread